Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

He should try buidling huts from poo poo and ropes from cum. Mud and rocks are piss easy, kids do this all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

gently caress SNEEP posted:

do you think prim tech guy has some super messed up voice and that's why he avoids making any sounds in his videos? i bet he sounds like a even worse gilbert godfried. that's probably why they make him live alone in the bush.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o589CAu73UM

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee

laserghost posted:

He should try buidling huts from poo poo and ropes from cum. Mud and rocks are piss easy, kids do this all the time

build a whole city from cum

cum civilization

cum utopia

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Gasmask posted:

cum civilization

cum utopia

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Gasmask posted:

cum civilization

cum utopia

i have been working on this but can’t get the cum to last more than about a year on my kitchen floor without becoming structurally untenable. any tips for binding agents?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

have you tried "more cum"?

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

that Australian accent is more dangerous than a huntsman spider

Woden
May 6, 2006

Who What Now posted:

How much does it cost to buy a hectare of australian death-forest that I can play Survivorman in to my heart's content?

Primitive technology guy has said he can't hunt animals and poo poo when ever people ask him about doing that. Guessing there's a lot of laws that'd curtail some of the fun.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

his space shuttle crafted from mouse bones and pinecones burned up reentering the atmosphere when the heat shield made of cum failed. rip

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

he started a company making electric cars and exploding space rockets

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Halloween Liker posted:

Please stop this

We dont have bears, courgars, wildcats, coyotes, any large dangerous poo poo. Like the US does.

Its just bugs and heat, and thats generally far out of town.

Yeah its generally inhospitable if you leave the coast and go deep past all the farmland or real far up north, which then becomes kinda tropical eventually.

The Australia is dangerous thing is such a sad overwrought lie

Crikey, a slither bug!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Tbh almost any amount of snakes is better than bears

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
This dude probably gets like $10k for every video he makes of himself playing in mud and he decides to do gently caress all instead.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Woden posted:

Primitive technology guy has said he can't hunt animals and poo poo when ever people ask him about doing that. Guessing there's a lot of laws that'd curtail some of the fun.

I don't want to live off the land, I want to make my own hut to hung out in and a cool kiln.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
There's some local southeast asian people who do really similar things in the rainforest and they are great

Another, somewhat related genre is the snowy cabin versions but usually those people start with a lot more tools and such.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Colonel Cancer posted:

Tbh almost any amount of snakes is better than bears

I think you mean a fatty-claw bug

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Schweinhund posted:

This dude probably gets like $10k for every video he makes of himself playing in mud and he decides to do gently caress all instead.

lol it's more than that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

primitive toilets guy lol