Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
In the case of people who live basically forever, their spouse either dies long before them or they die six months apart after 86 years of marriage. I'm sure the queen will defy man and god by being the longest living human on record

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Weka posted:

What is it that appeals to you about Britain becoming a state or three?

literally everything

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

King Didn'trapeanyonealsoneverkilledanyoneinacarcrash

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

it will never not be cool to me that the queen was a truck mechanic

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Helicopter mechanic.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Weka posted:

Helicopter mechanic.

no that was meghan

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I challenge anyone to hear the words "helicopter mechanic" and not immediately start making helicopter noises. Chocka-chocka-chocka-chocka-chocka or however it's spelled.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

In the case of people who live basically forever, their spouse either dies long before them or they die six months apart after 86 years of marriage. I'm sure the queen will defy man and god by being the longest living human on record

She's going to die one day after Charles does, just out of pure spite

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

low key sex master posted:

She's going to die one day after Charles does, just out of pure spite

the Queen's last words will be "Mission Complete"

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Excelzior posted:

the Queen's last words will be "Mission Complete"

"Ha-ha! Bloody owned, you rabble!"

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

No one has answered my question yet of just who the gently caress is Harry Oprah.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Looks like the widely-maligned couple are in the spotlight again - with King Charles & Harry’s relationship supposedly ‘beyond repair’; this comes as the BBC named him as one of two royals whomst is alleged to have asked Meghan about the colour of the Sussexes’ firstborn child Archie.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
the royals are at it again folks..

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Put Harry in a cocaine powered giant robot and send him to conquer Buckingham Palace

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
Mary and haygan sound like bad pople imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
Dont necro threads you stupid shithead

Especially wm threads

If wizard master found out id bet hed be pissed you would go as low to dig up his weak lovely thread to comment on

I mean who do you think you are