Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Has anyone else been watching this? Wow! They've been dropping bombshells that are sure to stir the UK press into a frenzy. In a disturbing turn, Meghan has revealed that she turned to the royal family for help with suicidal thoughts but was shunned. Anyone who has seen the Netflix drama The Crown would know the royal family is never far away from drama and controversy. What implications do you think this will have for the royals?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Fart

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Wizardmaster.com

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

The UK press tends to try to maintain a sense of dignity and decorum I doubt they'll react too strongly.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Wizardmaster.com

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

-Hatry said the one time where he was being interviewed in iraq and he ran away it was because there was an ice cream truck there, that wasn't an edit in fact 60 min edited it to look like it was an explosion at the insistence of the queen mother

-Harry said he was at Nandos with Prince andrew that time he wasn't sweating or whatever, but he made rude comments to the waitress

- Meghan said the movie was originally supposed to be called "Clue más" but Taco Bell got there first.

- Meghan said the queen has a partially absorbed twin and when you are asleep at buckinghorn palace you can hear it call out to you.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

nice of them to interview oprah

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
By law and English right I am now the Duke of Sussex

Emphasis on Sex

DessertStorm
Aug 9, 2013

English people probably hated it because it was two straight hours of spilling tea :rimshot:

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

So it turns out the British Royal Family is a bunch of horrible people. Who would have thought?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

DessertStorm posted:

English people probably hated it because it was two straight hours of spilling tea :rimshot:

:vince:

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

I could have gone without Orpah asking them about their fetishes. Otherwise it was very informative.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Fuckin hell imagine still being a country that has a monarchy, its 2021 bitches. We have refrigerated food and planes and stuff.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
Do you said it meg-han I've never seen that name before

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
I heard the Queen force choked to death one of her corgi's after watching the interview.

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

I honestly don't understand why anyone cares about the english royals. Like at all.

I don't understand why they are even still around.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

TheReverend posted:

I honestly don't understand why anyone cares about the english royals. Like at all.

I don't understand why they are even still around.

Olds and olds.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i saw their eyes change. did anyone else see their eyes change?

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
ofrey

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The best part was at the end when Oprah told them that they would be getting a free car.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

lol imagine being insanely rich and famous just because you were born into a specific family

must be nice

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Not surprised how racist they are towards Meghan and their baby but god drat so many of them are, huh?

bucksmash
Mar 11, 2002

Don't worry when Charles takes the throne he'll restore the dignity and grahahahahaha I can't loving finish that sentence, get hosed royals

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

Buncha inbred rich fucks are also just a bunch of racists from the land of where racism was perfected?

Fun interview.

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

England has to be the most pathetic country on Earth.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
https://twitter.com/EoinHiggins_/status/1368673941938708485?s=20

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Man who could have thought the royal family are a bunch of racist fucks, I tell ya I was so shocked I said no way

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Next you’re going to tell me Andrew is a pedophile

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
That is ice cold goddamn

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDMVPmrg0KQ

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I kinda want Biden to break its alliance with Britain and support the Commonwealth states instead.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
She did say she had great memories of the queen and “she was always wonderful to me” which I don’t think was ever Diana’s sentiment

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

w i z a r d m a s t e r

Pump Jockey
Mar 15, 2019

i believe in love
It was totally Phillip who asked what color their babies would turn out to be

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Pump Jockey posted:

It was totally Phillip who asked what color their babies would turn out to be

Thankfully he’s going to die soon

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I'd quite like a job as a Royal Watcher to offer my insights to the Sun, the Mirror, the Daily Sun, and the Daily Mirror but should the ruddy Times you call tell them I'm indisposed!

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Monarchy that ruled over international slavery and exploitative empire found to be racist.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Really was unprepared for Harry to reveal the Royal family are reptilians, and then devour Meghan live on air.

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Oh man, this is gonna be great.
Meghan and Harry interview with the Grand Ole Opry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

What kind of no life weirdos care about the royal family at all?