Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SocksAndSandals
Jun 6, 2011

knox_harrington posted:

Bagnaia outbraking everyone to jump to 2nd place was unreal. I thought he was going to crash out.

It seemed like he broke some laws of physics there. Unbelievable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

SocksAndSandals posted:

It seemed like he broke some laws of physics there. Unbelievable.

This was one of the corners where I thought there is no way he can be exiting the corner that fast after how late that was.

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

If anything it was Aleix's fault getting too close to Zarco who was totally leaned over and couldn't possibly see him there. Spencer getting sanctimonious and asking the riders what he should be doing is total bullshit and that drunk needs to get out already. Slavvy is right in that contact is part of the sport and neither Zarco or Espargaro seem too worked up about the crash but the stewards seem to want to make something out of nothing.

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

I don't have a problem with riders swapping paint. I mean literally throwing your elbow out to hopefully gently caress up the dude passing you. Just seems kind of pathetic. I saw him do it to Vinales? last year but thought maybe he is just adjusting his grip or something and gave the benefit of the doubt, but then I thought I saw him do it to Pecco this race. Watching the highlights it doesn't look like what I remember seeing, at 3:11. It looks like more him correcting the steering so they don't crash. :shrug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viZr40BKqY0

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Throwing 'bows good with me.

We did it in bicycle racing, they can probably handle it in motorcycle racing.