Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Walrus Cancer

If we were all trees, there'd be no more wars. 'Cause we'd be trees.
Did someone say unlimited free handjobs? Does this count as sex or masturbation?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Wait a minute. I know how this ends!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgqKv9rkAE0

fps_nug

horsing around no longer
walking up to strangers in the mall, flapping the disembodied arm, asking "need a hand?" with a smug grin

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
using the elbow to crack walnuts

FactsAreUseless

Teach it to understand language using the techniques of Anne Sullivan

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Returning to the same spot every season hoping that more arm spores have fruited.

Heather Papps

hello friend

google THIS posted:

Trying to find a matching leg so I can use them to buy something really expensive

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Reporting it to the police.

Escape From Noise

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Reporting it to the police.

You're gonna get yourself kidnapped by Dennis Hopper.

Manifisto

oh thank god, now I can enter the arms race and maybe save the orphanage

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

*notices a slight change in skintone, indicating a wedding ring was worn until recently*
"oh ho hooo, i guess you really are a single arm!"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Twenty Four

*Finding the owner of the severed arm and repeatedly smacking them in the face with it*

"Stop hitting yourself! Stop hitting yourself!"

FutonForensic

if a single arm one-hand claps in the woods, do i hear it? yes. i am making it do that.

nut

FutonForensic posted:

if a single arm one-hand claps in the woods, do i hear it? yes. i am making it do that.

nut

slinging it over the clothesline in my backyard to zipline 3 feet before it snaps under our weight and i figure out where i'm going to hide for when mom gets home

take the moon

by sebmojo

verbal enema posted:

Ultimate Stranger

truly now we will never know who's tuggin

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Joey McChrist

FutonForensic posted:

The Walrus Cancer

If we were all trees, there'd be no more wars. 'Cause we'd be trees.
giving the arm a makeover to help boost its confidence so it can get back out there, be the belle of the ball, and land a date with prince charming for that happily ever after

Ventral EggSac

Stick it on a buck so it can become King of the Deer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

keeping the arm handy just so you can drag it out smugly whenever anyone mentions the "right to bear arms"

ty nesamdoom!