Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
THE HATE CRIME APOLOGIST HAS LOGGED ON
Update

Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle Episode 36: I will have my vengeance (by not making GBS threads on their lawns)

(I still am gonna poo poo on their lawns)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battles Episode 27: Best Boss battle

Here we are at what is widely considered the best boss battle of the game! Enjoy!

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Doubtless the alcohol got in your way for that boss fight, or shall I say spirits :ghost:. At least your cutscene take went a lot better, I noticed a brief 6/9 in green before the bronze 10/9 appeared.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

It's hard to say what was the best part of that song.
I'll reluctantly choose Mario actually feeling the massive :iceburn:, just look at how pissed he gets.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

NGDBSS posted:

Doubtless the alcohol got in your way for that boss fight, or shall I say spirits :ghost:. At least your cutscene take went a lot better, I noticed a brief 6/9 in green before the bronze 10/9 appeared.
Yeah. I tend to do offscreen grinding so that I can build up to really show up weapons and no character gets left behind as I swap em around. (Cause I shouldn't over-rely on Rabbid peach and Luigi too much)

Omobono posted:

It's hard to say what was the best part of that song.
I'll reluctantly choose Mario actually feeling the massive :iceburn:, just look at how pissed he gets.

Oh god, he gets so pissy.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Episode 38 Avenging the lost footage!

We re-recorded the co-op footage we lost due to mic failure! And did significantly worse! Which is odd because we only started drinking this vid, and not subsequent ones!

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
UPDATE:

So like massive storm hosed up our city and like half of it lost power, and while the update did ping at the right time, I couldn't update the thread properly, but now I got power back so here's an update!

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Episode 39 Misty likes peach

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Episode 40: Super Hornio Brothers

(For those not in the know)

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Episode 41: THE ROOT OF EVIL

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Episode 42 :I am a thundering dumbass

I think we got algorithm blessed because holy crap the amount of views we got on the last video

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

I love how even sober post commentary went completely off the rails.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

FoolyCharged posted:

I love how even sober post commentary went completely off the rails.

Ha ha yeah. Maybe the booze isn't what makes our commentary.

On that note, my El Gato is being a piece of poo poo, and just suddenly losing signal mid-recording, so like, having issues. I do have one more in the tank but like in two weeks there might not be a new ep

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Episode 43: New Donk City Hookers

Good news, I fixed the El Gato, and we'll have fresh content again pouring in!

Also jesus I forgot how hard world 4 is. I may have chugged way too many beers

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Episode 44: THE BEEF RAFFLE

Sorry for the much delayed upload on this. We were travelling Northern Ontario which should come up in our next recording session

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Not totally related to the LP, but the recent clips of the sequel to this game look promising as all heck.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Samovar posted:

Not totally related to the LP, but the recent clips of the sequel to this game look promising as all heck.

I know! Ngl have already pre-ordered it. Also lol now I have a deadline to complete this LP.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle episode 45: Kitchen decoration tips from Beep-O

In good news, last night Misty and I marathoned through to the end of the campaign! So that's done and dusted! What remains is me grinding out stuff on the backend, us doing co-op mode finisher, and me doing a gallery video.

Then yes we will do DLC

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
Good news

https://twitter.com/Kotaku/status/1544694642297421824?t=gfv_-rl_lhEgZbd8zwSDOA&s=19

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
:siren: :siren: DOUBLE UPDATE DAY :siren: :siren:*

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Episode 46:Get in the loving Robot Bowser Jr

and

Mario + Rabbids 47 the 80's

K so, we be Canadian, so last Friday one of our 3 telco monopolies poo poo the bed so hard about 75% of the country lost internet, so like we couldn't post last weekend. Anyways, enjoy! Also we got age restricted striked on the first one because I said gently caress in the title

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Episode 48: Lovers in a dangerous time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DbChOUotfo&ab_channel=BarenakedLadies%28official%29

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
Another double day! (Sorry, I've been extremely busy over the weekends as of late. If you sub to the channel, you'll see em as they go live Saturday mornings)

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Episode 49: What turns Spawny on

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle episode 50: Walugi's Penis

I cannot believe we made it to episode 50!

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle episode 51: The penultimate ep

Holy poo poo only one more episode until the final boss battle.

Also, lol that I realized I didn't have an episode uploaded until 8am yesterday, hence a frantic edit and upload during a busy work day

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

I remember this last boss being really rough. It's tough to manage all of the 5 billion minions when bowser moves first and soaks all your overwatch shots.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Episode 52: THE FINAL BOSS BATTLE

Holy poo poo, it is finished and done. The main campaign is over!

There will still be some co-op vids to come, there still will be some bonus content, and I hopeful that I can start recording DK DLC soon too, but like, holy poo poo I finished a game, what the hell.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Episode 53: FINAL CO-OP PART 1
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Episode 53: FINAL CO-OP PART 2

Yeah, I'm double dropping, and dropping late. So what?

(seriously, I've been so so busy lately)

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Oh no, that ending. 1 square short

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

FoolyCharged posted:

Oh no, that ending. 1 square short

Wanna hear the real sad thing? On the next attempt we did, on the first turn, as soon as Misty was handing control to me, she accidentally hit enemies and we lost immediately lol.

It took me three attempts by myself to get through it. It was a boring work meeting tho, so whatever.

And now, drumroll please

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Episode 54: FINAL CO-OP Part 3!

The good news everyone is that this means we are done the base game content! That's all!

Is this the last update then? NOPE! See, as I keep saying there is the donkey DLC, and I'll probably start recording that tonight. Either way, this has been one heck of a roller coaster. It's been fun, and holy poo poo I technically finished an LP

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

This LP really makes me want to play this game, but unfortunately I don't have a Switch to do so.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Donkey Kong DLC episode 1: loving capture card

Good news we have bought a new cable so hopefully this doesn't gently caress us more

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

If you will not serve in combat, you will serve on the firing line!

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1568678786270363649

Looks like you're not getting away so easily.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

That's the sequel not this one!

(I am planning on doing an LP of the sequel too yes)

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

If you will not serve in combat, you will serve on the firing line!

Yeah I forgot that was the sequel based on the subtitle.
But then I also assumed that was going to be the case. :v:

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Swinging straight into the dlc I see

E: barring any further capture card shenanigans anyway

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
So...we tried today and the card dropped every five minutes. LP curse strikes. I am gonna try to buy a new one but like expect a delay in updates

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

In the absence of functioning lp hardware, how are y'all liking the new one?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

FoolyCharged posted:

In the absence of functioning lp hardware, how are y'all liking the new one?

I haven't touched it yet. Been really frickin' busy at work today sadly. Will post thoughts tomorrow

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
First thoughts because I haven't really sat down to play longer than the tutorials.

Cuter than the first game somehow
Rabbit Mario still has a better Mario voice than Chris Pratt
Beep-o is loving British?
Game strikes me as a merge of Sunshine and Galaxy from Mario, and also weirdly Mass Effect a bit? (I will state that I just finished a playthrough of ME1 with Misty who has never played any of them so this might be a Boss baby thing)

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

It's definitely still oozing with charm. It feels like a lot more of its own thing as opposed to a new take on xcom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Shame that it's made by Ubisoft.