Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

The Management posted:

Your boner isn’t pleasurable

that's not what you were saying last night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Is it biologically possible to eat a nutritious paste made of just enough nutrients and fluids and minerals to replace exactly as much as your body uses, such that you would never have to piss or poo poo again?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
90% of piss ad poo poo are parts of your own body that are so lovely they oughta be removed post haste

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

why is pee stored in the balls? seems like a bad system and really unfair to people without balls.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Here's your new body OP, enjoy.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Get this, a human body but its a wolf girl, half snake, and howls at the moon?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

BigBadSteve posted:

Here's your new body OP, enjoy.

please don't dox me

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Dignity Van Houten posted:

Is it biologically possible to eat a nutritious paste made of just enough nutrients and fluids and minerals to replace exactly as much as your body uses, such that you would never have to piss or poo poo again?

I’ve got good news and bad news.

The good news, you never have to poo poo again. Feces is made of undigested material. Most of it is stuff that you can’t digest (fiber, cellulose) or that you have too much of. With the right diet, you can reduce that to zero.

The bad news is you can’t give up on pissing quite yet. Metabolism creates byproducts that must be disposed of, principally urea. There’s also extra protein, sodium, and other things floating around in your bloodstream. Your kidneys filter this stuff into your pee, which is how you get rid of it. That’s not going to change.

And since you’re body is stupid, it’s possible to have a full bladder, which is mostly water, and be dehydrated at the same time. In fact, dehydration makes you pee more! What a piece of garbage.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Prof. Crocodile posted:

why is pee stored in the balls? seems like a bad system and really unfair to people without balls.

Have we talked about how stupid balls are? I think we mentioned it, but they continue to be some of the dumbest parts. The reason your nuts are hanging there is to keep them cool below body temperature. Because at body temperature sperm decide it’s go time and spend all of their energy swimming to find that virginal human egg or tonsils. If your sperm weren’t such idiots you could keep your balls safely inside your torso, like women do, where they’re much less likely to get punched.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

How many calories could be expended just in making my balls go up and down all day? Like if I did warm water then cold then warm ad nauseam? Could I get svelte off of sack movement?

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

The Management posted:

I’ve got good news and bad news.

The good news, you never have to poo poo again. Feces is made of undigested material. Most of it is stuff that you can’t digest (fiber, cellulose) or that you have too much of. With the right diet, you can reduce that to zero.
So fast to answer if we could stop pooping, not stopping to consider if we should stop pooping.

This all presupposes undisgestible material plays no role in the nutrient uptake process which I didn't think was proven yet besides needing to pass dead biomass of gut flora. The best case seems like never poopers would secretly be pooping horrifying gels of dead bacteria and ash.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
My everything hurts we should get younger as we age like Benjamin Button

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Ventral EggSac posted:

How many calories could be expended just in making my balls go up and down all day? Like if I did warm water then cold then warm ad nauseam? Could I get svelte off of sack movement?

Your cremaster muscle will be swole as hell