Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Whether created by an incompetent god or the product of billions of years of random death-avoidance, the human body is objectively dumb as hell. Not just the brain part. It’s got all kinds of stupid parts that don’t make any sense or could have been designed better by anyone with half a brain.

Like toe nails. What the gently caress? They have no use whatsoever. All they do is grow and sometimes you smash one when you stub your toe. Before nail clippers people had to just deal with long useless toenails.

Armpits. They smell worse than the rest of you for some reason and sweat a lot. They grow a weird gross beard in there for inexplicable reasons. Kids’ armpits don’t do that and manage to live just fine, so it’s not like it’s necessary. Use some deodorant you filthy beast.

And while you’re at it, put some clothes on. Sure, your body is covered with hair, but it is mostly useless and you could freeze to death on a mild spring evening. No other animal needs to wear clothes, or a hat, or sunscreen, or shoes. They have goddamn fur or feathers or blubber (insert goon joke). Not the stupid human body, it was designed to die of exposure immediately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
gross poo poo on top of it that bugs like to nest in after a while

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Who made this garbage? Baby deer can stand up a minute after being born. Human babies are useless lumps for like six months. They don’t even know they have hands for half that time

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

My toenails help me grip the floor

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
what about fisting tho

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
There was a post in GBS long long ago, like years ago, talking about how horses are nature's groverhaus including how they can't support more than one baby per pregnancy and how their hooves sometimes fall completely through their legs like the penis of an old statue exposed to years of acid rain and it was pretty hosed up

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
serious fail from god not giving us goro arm layout

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

The Management posted:

Whether created by an incompetent god or the product of billions of years of random death-avoidance, the human body is objectively dumb as hell. Not just the brain part. It’s got all kinds of stupid parts that don’t make any sense or could have been designed better by anyone with half a brain.

Like toe nails. What the gently caress? They have no use whatsoever. All they do is grow and sometimes you smash one when you stub your toe. Before nail clippers people had to just deal with long useless toenails.

Armpits. They smell worse than the rest of you for some reason and sweat a lot. They grow a weird gross beard in there for inexplicable reasons. Kids’ armpits don’t do that and manage to live just fine, so it’s not like it’s necessary. Use some deodorant you filthy beast.

And while you’re at it, put some clothes on. Sure, your body is covered with hair, but it is mostly useless and you could freeze to death on a mild spring evening. No other animal needs to wear clothes, or a hat, or sunscreen, or shoes. They have goddamn fur or feathers or blubber (insert goon joke). Not the stupid human body, it was designed to die of exposure immediately.

Toenails are good for grip.
Armpits store pheremones so people know subconsciously if they want to gently caress you.
Clothes? I wouldn't know, I've worn them 3 times for pictures. I work remotely and just use a zoom filter that adds clothes

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
armpits need to just be phased out they are detrimental to the planet

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Humans got a fail body but the best brain. Therefore the perfect creature would only be half-human, and half something else. This way they have the brains of a human but the physical perfection (grace, strength, endurance) of something else.

The only question is what. WHAT possible creature would make the best half-human hybrid? Any ideas???

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
I can see my dick and kicks rear end!! You think a horse can see its dick? gently caress no they can't!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

The shared breathing/food entry pipes is a good one. Love to risk choking to death every time I eat :downs:

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
The anus should be on the top of our heads so we could efficiently headbang our waste into the toilet, resulting in a much cleaner snap off that would only require a single wipe, possibly two.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
i dont ask questions i just tug

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Meme Poker Party posted:

Humans got a fail body but the best brain. Therefore the perfect creature would only be half-human, and half something else. This way they have the brains of a human but the physical perfection (grace, strength, endurance) of something else.

The only question is what. WHAT possible creature would make the best half-human hybrid? Any ideas???

Sugar glider. You can jump, glide, perch on virtually everything and your back feet have combs for grooming unlike filthy humans.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

We should photosynthesize be able to lay eggs

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
The pinkie toe is useless. What have you used it for.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Xenocides posted:

Sugar glider. You can jump, glide, perch on virtually everything and your back feet have combs for grooming unlike filthy humans.

That does sound pretty cool.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Hairy Right Hook posted:

I can see my dick and kicks rear end!! You think a horse can see its dick? gently caress no they can't!

Good point. We have some of the best masturbating setups of any animal. Can’t suck your own dick, though.

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho

Katamari Democracy posted:

The pinkie toe is useless. What have you used it for.

paging Lowtax

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
Everyone should shave their pits. It feels good, looks even better, and ONLY itches the first few times or if you're using mediocre shaving tools.

Shave below the belt, too. Same reasons.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

the tailbone is dumb as heck. all it is good for is getting hurt.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Vim Fuego posted:

Clothes? I wouldn't know, I've worn them 3 times for pictures. I work remotely and just use a zoom filter that adds clothes

The chance of this being true is not 0%

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

also wtf is up with all the holes in the skull? seems like you'd want to keep the brain locked up pretty tight, but no, there's like 4 or 5 ways in there.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Meme Poker Party posted:

bird

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

my useless eyes can only see 30 fps even though nature has provided a us with monitors that can render 144 beautiful frames per second, or more!

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Need to go for a run? Maybe escape a lion or just an evening jog? I hope you’ve got those tits or floppy dong wrapped up so they don’t shear off from the bouncing.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Sinuses are snot tunnels in your face. Because your face needs tunnels full of snot to get congested sometimes and serve no other function.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Agent Escalus posted:

Everyone should shave their pits. It feels good, looks even better, and ONLY itches the first few times or if you're using mediocre shaving tools.

Shave below the belt, too. Same reasons.

cant beat smooth balls tbh makes a better balldo fit

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Derpies posted:

cant beat smooth balls tbh makes a better balldo fit

Nature intended you to have hairy balls. Not like a nice soft ball of fuzz. Long, sparse, gross hairs

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

also what the hell is the deal with needing to constantly breathe. Shouldn't there just be like a hollow area in the chest so that oxygen can move in and out freely?

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Periods are truly stupid. No WAY was that the best way to get ready for babies.

And humans should get fertile on command, or know when like the urge to defecate at least. :colbert:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I have nipples Greg, can you milk me?

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

now that you mention babies, it's weird how useless they are for like... 3 years or something? like they can't survive alone in the wild in even the mildest climate.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Prof. Crocodile posted:

now that you mention babies, it's weird how useless they are for like... 3 years or something? like they can't survive alone in the wild in even the mildest climate.

lol 3 try 30 with todays millenials

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Derpies posted:

lol 3 try 30 with todays millenials

lol

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Human lungs are terribly inefficient. Birds can extract 90% of the oxygen from the air they breathe due to their dual-chamber inverse gradient design. Humans can extract 10% of the oxygen because our stupid lungs are just wet sacks.

A bird can breath 9 times better than you. Ever see a bird out of breath? No.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Better cover up my feet or drat near everything on the forest floor will puncture them.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

smaller balls than a pig, come on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

The Management posted:

Human lungs are terribly inefficient. Birds can extract 90% of the oxygen from the air they breathe due to their dual-chamber inverse gradient design. Humans can extract 10% of the oxygen because our stupid lungs are just wet sacks.

A bird can breath 9 times better than you. Ever see a bird out of breath? No.

gonna flip the next bird I see the frick off now, smug fuckers