Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
hahahaha

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

Emi v Akki fued incoming

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
"if this was WWE instead of ChocoPro, you'd all be complaining"

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
you know it was a rest break for akki because he's standing up for janken

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Masa doesn't have a stick!

Lulu is defs win brained at the moment

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Lulu CHEATS TO WIN Janken

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Akki is too good at janken

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Insertnamehere31 posted:

Akki is too good at janken

I like that both of the Best Bros have significant weaknesses outside the tag team: Akki is not winning singles, Mei will never win Janken again.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
PENCIL SINGLE MATCH SHOW ANNOUNCED FOR NEXT WEEK:
DREW PARKER MAKES HIS DEBUT IN CHOCOPRO
YUNAMON RETURNS
PENCIL ARMY AGAINST THE BROOKES BUNCH

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

TRANS AM might be my new favorite wrestler

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Who has the "Everything Is Terrible" shirt and has only been popping on for Janken?

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Masa Takanashi, DDT guy. I think he runs the camera

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

delfin posted:

Who has the "Everything Is Terrible" shirt and has only been popping on for Janken?

Masa, the Japanese commentary and camera man for Choco Pro.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

DeathChicken posted:

Masa Takanashi, DDT guy. I think he runs the camera

Also one of Emi's many right hand men.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

The Taxman posted:

TRANS AM might be my new favorite wrestler

Watch BASARA. It's weird

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

hiroshi with hair...could pass for naito.

https://twitter.com/Mei_gtmv/status/1389563169576677380?s=20

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Masa also broke his leg and ankle so badly that they had to bolt everything in place for several months.

When he sent Emi a photo of everything they took out of him recently she burst into tears because she had no idea it was that severe.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
1 HOUR TO GO
Here's the Super Fan Dogglesnake Match Card for tonight from Reddit HERE

quote:

Oni versus Demon! A match made in the Underworld!

Emi Sakura VS Waka Tsukiyama

The Delightful Demon is back in Ichigaya! Waka Tsukiyama was left unsatisfied (and quite damaged!) by her last encounter with the Oni, Emi Sakura. Now she is returning to get her revenge! The AWG Colors devil has been wrestling for less than a year, but she has made a big impression on the online audience of ChocoPro! With her command of English and manipulative false voice, Waka has been able to turn the fans to her allegiance, but now she faces the greatest threat in the promotion. Emi Sakura is the Queen of ChocoPro, not opposed to trickery and manipulation herself, and also manages to get the fans to believe what she wants them to...you know, they're not that different! These two fiends will be trying to out evil one another in this grudge match! How will the devilish Rookie stack up against her Joshi living legend mirror image? She had better watch out for those chops (and Emi's significant advantage in experience!)

Wasshoi Revolution! Can Sayaka keep her momentum?

Sayaka VS Ayumi Hayashi

Sayaka won her first singles match! Wasshoi! The Cosplaying Model & Gamer managed to take down the General of the Pencil Army in single combat! Wasshoi! But now, a returning AWG Colors favorite might just end her celebration...Wasshoi? Ayumi Hayashi returns to ChocoPro! With a mix of joy and violence that catch her opponents completely off guard, the bringer of Wasshoi is an overwhelming force! While Sayaka might be debuting new techniques left and right (I loved her pin in the last match!) how will she handle Ayumi's boisterous style? How about Ayumi's impressive bridges and submissions? We shall see if Sayaka's pin point dropkicks and rapid growth as a Rookie have prepared her enough for what Chie couldn't handle! The power of Wasshoi! (These two have very different gear but each is near the best for their style, this will be a great visual!)

The Best Bros are Back! How will SAKI & Obi measure up?

The Best Bros (Mei Suruga & Baliyan Akki) VS AWG's SAKI & Sayaka Obihiro

The Best Bros are back! Mei Suruga had to take a little snack break while Baliyan Akki battled Trans-Am Hiroshi in the last episode. (A stellar and absurd bout, if you missed it!) The Asia Dream Tag Champions are without equal so far in Ichigaya, these two youthful technicians showing chemistry and overall skill WAY beyond what they should be capable of. Mei is the Genius of ChocoPro, though she leans more into her Red Devil epithet, she still manages to show an in ring IQ that baffles her foes...usually with them finding themselves pinned in some complicated way (or stomped into oblivion) Akki is the Ace of the promotion, a position he earned long ago defeating Mei! The Zephyr of Ichigaya is endlessly impressive, and it has been a pleasure to see his journey so far. (Not to mention his swift strikes and ability to almost fly!) These two rivals are constantly pushing each other to further levels, and at this point, is there anyone that can even come close?

While SAKI might have seen victory with Akki two episodes ago in Curly Crazy, now she takes him on! The Double Champ of AWG knocked it out of the park as always in her last performance, showing off her new Lion-faced Colors belt (It is updated by the current champ, a cool idea!) along side the main belt of the promotion! SAKI has always been known for her tag skill level (also her sumo infused techniques and heavy hitting wild style!) but her natural chemistry with anyone really is off the charts. The Charismatic Champ will be working with her long time close friend Sayaka Obihiro, this time! The Blue Flame might usually be busy with her Chef duties, but that doesn't mean she can't occasionally cook up a top tier match in Ichigaya! With her smooth way of moving and ungodly striking capability, these two should be absolutely magic together. Maybe the Best Bros should keep an eye on these two...

Hot linkable images courtesy of Last Words on Sports with a more sober match card available HERE

Watch live on Youtube for free HERE
See OP for times

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Lulu and Akki starting us off

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

English lesson from hell lol

Waka’s growing on me

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

That was amazing

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

Look at her chest woooow

E: definitely not a hornypost, waka's chest was chopped to gently caress

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Ayumi might just be the loudest wrestler in chocopro, and that’s saying something.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Dear hell Waka got beat to gently caress

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Does obi have new gear?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Yes obi has new gear. Why is Mei telling us to wake up and why did Emi slap Mei?

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Think Emi was just “reasserting authority” after akki messed with her for corpsing

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Mei has had it with these sponsors causing drama

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Masa: Janken Ringer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

All the AWG people have been delightful and I hope they come back often.