Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Accepting all tree climbers no matter which branch they prefer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
when I was a kid in CCD we had to do an activity around Christmas-time where we drew what we thought Jesus and Joseph would make in their carpentry workshop, and I got in trouble because I drew a really sick Wolverine car that had claws pop out of the hood and I had to do a ton of rosary prayers so in the end it was christians who owned me

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

nut

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

owning some christian with one of my sick judeo throws

Heather Papps

hello friend

*slap*
wwjd?
*slap*
turn the other cheek!
*slap*
WWJD?

*SLAP*
TURN THE OTHER CHEEK!
*SLAP*

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

stop blessing yourself stop blessing yourself

Heather Papps

hello friend

i replaced the wine with grape juice, they're gonna flip out

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

take the moon

by sebmojo

nut posted:

the bible but jesus is just finishing high school and about to go to monster university

yer a wizard jesus

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

How Wonderful! posted:

when I was a kid in CCD we had to do an activity around Christmas-time where we drew what we thought Jesus and Joseph would make in their carpentry workshop, and I got in trouble because I drew a really sick Wolverine car that had claws pop out of the hood and I had to do a ton of rosary prayers so in the end it was christians who owned me

Did you get in trouble because it wasn't sick enough or were they just short sighted?

How Wonderful!

They thought I was messing around and trying to be funny, but I honestly thought in my head that Jesus and Joseph were like Santa's elves and just had a great time in olden days making X-Men toys for all the kids.

Escape From Noise

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

2 bible 2 furious

Or as it's known in Japan: Baiburu Supi-do 2

Ventral EggSac

Oh so you're saying the Son Of God couldn't make a wolverine car? Who's offensive to God now?

biosterous

How Wonderful! posted:

They thought I was messing around and trying to be funny, but I honestly thought in my head that Jesus and Joseph were like Santa's elves and just had a great time in olden days making X-Men toys for all the kids.

lmao this rules

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Ventral EggSac posted:

Oh so you're saying the Son Of God couldn't make a wolverine car? Who's offensive to God now?

Right!?

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Ventral EggSac posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

How Wonderful!

*medieval tapestry of Jesus throwing a whole deck of playing cards across the room while shouting 'look out mon ami!' and then having to pick them all up himself because Joseph was at the office until seven and just wants to drink his drink and watch his loving Nash Bridges and can he please get some goddamn quiet around here*

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
"could you not wait one hour with me"

Christ being owned by his disciples in the garden of gethsemane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)