Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Watermelon congress is now in session, please be seeded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
if u get cancer you can freeze fruit juice and put it in your rear end instead of getting normal treatment. it wont cure the cancer, but hey, you can try it :shrug:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Nooner posted:

if u get cancer you can freeze fruit juice and put it in your rear end instead of getting normal treatment. it wont cure the cancer, but hey, you can try it :shrug:

Can i try it if i don't have cancer

Edit asking for a friend!!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
If you freeze yourself you freeze the cancer.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Gravid Topiary posted:

open one can beans, consume beans, reserve juices. open second can of beans and use a colander (or a fourth bean can that has been emptied and turned into a dyi colander with the tip of a switchblade(if empty fourth can is not readily available please eat the beans from a fifth can of beans and reserve the juices into the first can of beans(one bean can can hold on average six to seven bean cans worth of bean juices))) to separate the beans from the juices, pouring bean juices into the first bean can. if the fourth can of beans you may have opened is not a colander then take the beans from the fourth, third, and fifth cans and separate beans from juices en-masse into your colander or colanders, decanting juices into bean can #1 and placing loose beans into a plastic gallon milk jug that has been cut in half (horizontally) and the third and fifth bean cans can should now be empty and available as malt liquor cups for you and a friend to enjoy.

Bean hax: cut the milk jug vertically instead so you can use it as a bean trough. Really get your face in there.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smythe posted:

put your jeans in the freezer

Soak your jeans in vodka then freeze. Next time you wear them the vodka will absorb into your legs and balls as it thaws.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Life Hack: Get hack saw. Use that for stuff.

:boom:life hacked:boom:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
If you get pulled over for speeding or something, say these magic words: "Do you know who I am?" The pigman will assume you are someone famous or important and let you on your way for fear of reprisal. Works like a charm.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
you can get out of anything without hurting anyone's feelings if you say you can't do it because you have diarrhea

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

R.L. Stine posted:

you can get out of anything without hurting anyone's feelings if you say you can't do it because you have diarrhea

Please help me trial my new diarrhea medicine.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

When you have a loaf of bread in a bag and you're down to the last few slices, cut the top of the bag away and tie it up so that you can't re-use the bag instead of keeping it intact and using the supplied clip. (MIL does this)

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Watermelon congress is now in session, please be seeded

The Stem recognizes the Ovary of a Flowering Mangifera Indica to the bed

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Literally A Person posted:

DO NOT TURN ON THE HEAT

What, you gonna eat them raw? :thunk:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

What, you gonna eat them raw? :thunk:

Am I drunk in this scenerio?
It doesn't matter, ther answer is yes, yes I will.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

Xaintrailles posted:

sorry, but i'm already in a medical trial for diarrhea-causing medicine and i don't want to skew the results. maybe next time?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Xaintrailles posted:

Best anti diarrhea med is sewing your rear end in a top hat shut

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Zil posted:

Best anti diarrhea med is sewing your rear end in a top hat shut

what if I'm not very good with sewing but am a passable knitter?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

prevent deforestation by skipping the kleenex and jacking off directly into a trash can. it's environmentalism

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

naturte is returning

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

i am jacking off in the woods to protest Nestlé, The Coca Cola Company, and my DUMBASS teacher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

R.L. Stine posted:

sorry, but i'm already in a medical trial for diarrhea-causing medicine and i don't want to skew the results. maybe next time?

Touché.

Life hack: back up your life to a USB drive before hacking it, so if it doesn't work right you can restore to a known-good version.