Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
check this out, if you buy chopped up frozen mango you can eat the little chunks while they are still frozen and it is super tasty, almost like eating mango sorbet so you can feel all fancy and european and poo poo while you stand in your kitchen.

dont tell those squares at GWS this tho they would probably poo poo themselves real hard over it or like do something to make it all presidential instead of just simple eating frozen mango chunks which rules.

anyway go a head and post some cool life hax like how to make mango sorbet out of eating frozen mango chunks or other cool hax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Other good fruits to freeze and eat frozen:

Banana
Grapes

The banana is like a banana ice cream.

Grapes are like a freeze pop without the plastic.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Wendigee posted:

Other good fruits to freeze and eat frozen:

Banana
Grapes

LIFE HAX: when in a bind frozen grapes can also be fired from slingshots at your enemies

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
I've never tried it but I bet blueberries would be good frozen

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Nooner posted:

LIFE HAX: when in a bind frozen grapes can also be fired from slingshots at your enemies

Or added to drinks as ice cubes that won't dilute the beverage!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Is there a bad fruit to freeze? Well, watermelon congress to mind instantly, actually.

Life hack don't freeze watermelon s

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
When I need to hack life I use a computer, OP. Like a cool 90's guy. With wraparound Oakley's. And a cool nickname like Maxor Haxor.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
After you eat some beans you can use the can as a cup for your malt liquor :eng101:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Freeze your turds so you can enjoy them later haha

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Picking good watermelon:
Give it a small scratch, it should be wet/moist when you scratch off a bit of the skin.

Buy the ones that have some of the "scars" on it. My mom calls them bee stings, I dont know why or if anyone else calls them that.

You can also still do the traditional knocking on them to see if they sound hollow.

Also when picking avocados, if you wanna test how firm one is, dont squeeze the sides you'll bruise it. Press a little bit at the top where the stem goes in.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Literally A Person posted:

When I need to hack life I use a computer, OP. Like a cool 90's guy. With wraparound Oakley's. And a cool nickname like, Maxor Haxor.

Serial is an okay nickname but it would be cooler if you spelled it Zerial and the "z" was also like a lightening bolt or something

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Nooner posted:

Serial is an okay nickname but it would be cooler if you spelled it Zerial and the "z" was also like a lightening bolt or something

Xerial

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

AND BOTH SLASHES OF THE X ARE LIGHTENING BOLTS HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKK :aaaaa:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Life hack: if you're on the run and only have a Costco sized box of taquitos, they're just the right width to fit in the air vents of a 1998 astrovan.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Aardvark! posted:

Life hack: if you're on the run and only have a Costco sized box of taquitos, they're just the right width to fit in the air vents of a 1998 astrovan.

DO NOT TURN ON THE HEAT

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008

Nooner posted:

check this out, if you buy chopped up frozen mango you can eat the little chunks while they are still frozen and it is super tasty, almost like eating mango sorbet so you can feel all fancy and european and poo poo while you stand in your kitchen.

dont tell those squares at GWS this tho they would probably poo poo themselves real hard over it or like do something to make it all presidential instead of just simple eating frozen mango chunks which rules.

anyway go a head and post some cool life hax like how to make mango sorbet out of eating frozen mango chunks or other cool hax

One time when I was like 17 I was incredibly stoned with a friend and we were passing back and forth a bag of frozen mango as we were walking back to his room to smoke more weed and I decided it would be funny if I ran away from him as he went to grab the bag back from me. Ran right into the room and kicked a 3 or 4 foot glass bong into our 6 foot glass bong. They both broke lol

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

oh dope posted:

I've never tried it but I bet blueberries would be good frozen

They are and then your teeth are really kind of purple.

I eat like one frozen banana a day I'm serious. They are a good source of potassium and they are so drat yummy. I just peel and break them in half and put them in a ziplock a little sandwich baggie. Then I use that to eat it with and you don't even get messy. I'm also getting fat though so maybe it's a bad plan

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

If you want to up your mango game get a hold of some of this

and drizzle that poo poo all over it

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Frozen cherries are tasty especially with yogurt or mascarpone

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Frozen apple slices are good too

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Tajin seasoning on your fresh watermelon slices

Lawry's salt on your fresh cut cucumber

Pour some Cholula in a popcorn bag after popping and shake it around to get a light spread evenly over the popcorn

Up your snacking game people!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Wendigee posted:

Is there a bad fruit to freeze? Well, watermelon congress to mind instantly, actually.

How often do you have congress with a watermelon? And do you recommend it?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Full Metal Jackass posted:

Pour some Cholula in a popcorn bag after popping and shake it around to get a light spread evenly over the popcorn

Oh poo poo i thought i was the only one who did this. Also good with chipotle tabasco

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

Full Metal Jackass posted:

This but Tapatio

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I put some Tony chachere Cajun seasoning on some if the frozen mango I was eating, that is a life hax on top of a life hax

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
Instead of washing your clothes, spray them with febreze

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Instead of taking a shower use dry shampoo and body spray! No one will know the difference ;)

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Sometimes is hard but did you know you can end it at any point you like by inhaling Sarin Nerve Agent or, in a pinch, regular household fly spray.

Guttlesswonder
Mar 17, 2006

I'll take two adult and two kids tickets for "Alien Erection" please
Another popcorn hax is buying two buncha crunch at the theater and dumping it into your extra butter popcorn. Prepare for a messy and delicious theater experience.

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

Aardvark! posted:

After you eat some beans you can use the can as a cup for your malt liquor :eng101:

open one can beans, consume beans, reserve juices. open second can of beans and use a colander (or a fourth bean can that has been emptied and turned into a dyi colander with the tip of a switchblade(if empty fourth can is not readily available please eat the beans from a fifth can of beans and reserve the juices into the first can of beans(one bean can can hold on average six to seven bean cans worth of bean juices))) to separate the beans from the juices, pouring bean juices into the first bean can. if the fourth can of beans you may have opened is not a colander then take the beans from the fourth, third, and fifth cans and separate beans from juices en-masse into your colander or colanders, decanting juices into bean can #1 and placing loose beans into a plastic gallon milk jug that has been cut in half (horizontally) and the third and fifth bean cans can should now be empty and available as malt liquor cups for you and a friend to enjoy.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

piss everywhere god wont care

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

if you are propositioned in a bar by a hooker ask her to do nude modeling to make sure shes not a cop

you might still be arrested but you'll get to see some bodacious tits

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

this also applies to cottaging

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
put your jeans in the freezer

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
You can freeze a water balloon and it becomes a deadly weapon. Then the water melts and CSI won't know what the gently caress. This is secret water ninjutsu from the far east.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Assassination via ice trebuchet

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

this also applies to cottaging

When I'm propositioned by hookers while cottaging i tell them to go away because I'm cottaging.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BigBadSteve posted:

How often do you have congress with a watermelon? And do you recommend it?

your mom and i are holding congress with a watermelon right now iykwim :grin:

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Freeze banana and blueberries and then make a smoothie no ice needed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Just freeze everything you own. It'll last longer that way.