Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Mescal posted:

Enough silly stuff! I have lost OVER TWENTY PIES since I first posted this question!

*rubbing full belly surrounded by empty pie tins*

I know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

cruft posted:

THAT'S A LOT OF PIES!

AND THATS TERRIBLE!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Escape From Noise

Make a pizza pie! They cool faster.

biosterous

Escape From Noise posted:

Make a pizza pie! They cool faster.

i can't because my emergency eyewash station is out of fluid from all the previous attempts

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
ngl op, im just making stuff up. i have no actual expertise in cooling off pies. i haven't even ever baked a single pie. p sure i havent actually seen a real pie. okay i'll level with you, i have no idea what a pie is. sorry for wasting you time and 20+ things (if that is a bad thing. i seriously have literally zero understanding of this subject)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Nosfereefer posted:

ngl op, im just making stuff up. i have no actual expertise in cooling off pies. i haven't even ever baked a single pie. p sure i havent actually seen a real pie. okay i'll level with you, i have no idea what a pie is. sorry for wasting you time and 20+ things (if that is a bad thing. i seriously have literally zero understanding of this subject)

poverty goat

Like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

biosterous posted:

i can't because my emergency eyewash station is out of fluid from all the previous attempts