Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I did OK! And somehow wasn't the only one who picked Rocky Romero for the Joker! (I think people who pick guys like Danielson for that spot have misunderstood what TK and co envision that spot as. It's not for mindblowing debuts. It's for "Oh, cool" debuts, which is exactly what Lio is.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

me bad

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Gaz-L posted:

I did OK! And somehow wasn't the only one who picked Rocky Romero for the Joker! (I think people who pick guys like Danielson for that spot have misunderstood what TK and co envision that spot as. It's not for mindblowing debuts. It's for "Oh, cool" debuts, which is exactly what Lio is.)

I didn't think Danielson was going to show up, I was trying to will it into happening like Ryback taught me to with The Secret.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
I think D-Bry's no compete only expires in the middle of next month anyway. Assuming it's three months. I don't know exactly when his contract ended but I think it amounts to his no compete running out on the 16th of July. Which is a Wednesday.

Or are there any known differences to his contract having special conditions?

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

IGgy IGsen posted:

I think D-Bry's no compete only expires in the middle of next month anyway. Assuming it's three months. I don't know exactly when his contract ended but I think it amounts to his no compete running out on the 16th of July. Which is a Wednesday.

His contract expired, so he doesn't have a no-compete.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

IGgy IGsen posted:

Non-compete clauses are for releases, they're not a thing when your contract expires

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Yeah, DBry can show up anywhere at any time. Samoan Joseph won’t be free until mid-July

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Wait, he wasn't released? The world makes more sense now and at the same time it's a little sad because it could have really ended on a wednesday.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

IGgy IGsen posted:

Wait, he wasn't released? The world makes more sense now and at the same time it's a little sad because it could have really ended on a wednesday.

Yeah Bryan just reached the end of his contract and hasn’t publicly signed anywhere yet.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
The Dynamite in mid-July is going to be huge

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Bottom 10 lol. It certainly didn't help that I thought the battle royal was a women's match

Torrent
Apr 18, 2003
" . . . "
I popped so huge for my 'Sammy will drive a golf cart' prediction coming true. Prediction game turned that into one of my favorite spots of the night.

Thanks for setting up this up, IcePhoenix! This was my first time participating, and it made the whole PPV even more fun.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

This is the worst I’ve ever done in a prediction game, and i’m alright with that. Still disappointed Sammy didn’t land balls first in a railing though

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Torrent posted:

I popped so huge for my 'Sammy will drive a golf cart' prediction coming true. Prediction game turned that into one of my favorite spots of the night.

Thanks for setting up this up, IcePhoenix! This was my first time participating, and it made the whole PPV even more fun.

yeah this was fun, my first too. didnt realize it was a super easy and convenient google form

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I AM THE 50TH PERCENTILE BABEY

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

CarlCX posted:

i'm somehow weirdly proud of getting exactly 100th place

Ahem 101 :smugface:

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I did bad but I called Jungle Boy's win so I'm happy!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

TV Zombie posted:

Ahem 101 :smugface:

the first row is the labels so no he got it right

but really he's tied for 97th :v:

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

IcePhoenix posted:

the first row is the labels so no he got it right

but really he's tied for 97th :v:

This is even better news for everyone involved.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Holy poo poo, tied for first?!?! I'm terrible at these normally, totally worth having to wait almost 24 hours to watch the show and claim some vague victory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinistar
May 8, 2004

I hunger.
DFL!