Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Hello friends it's time for another AEW Prediction Game!

Here be the form: https://forms.gle/y6PYD4NuAk4kc3Q96

Post about your favorite PPV food (also link to recipes if you can) so Rarity has more options than Microwave Burgers this week and in the future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I'm sure I've got everything wrong again this time, going to get some chicken wings for the PPV though!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

There's a BBQ place near me that does really good brisket and mashed potats (skins in!) and that's basically what I get for every PPV now. Can't wait.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Betting all my chips on Bryan Danielson cause you either go big or go home, baby

IcePhoenix posted:

Post about your favorite PPV food (also link to recipes if you can) so Rarity has more options than Microwave Burgers this week and in the future.

Now let me tell you why a microwave BBQ rib is really underappreciated

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I think it's going to be CM Punk

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

My very wrong predictions are in.

For food, it's going to depend on how the next 24 hours go. If things go well I won't have time to cook and I'll just order a pub burger from down the street. If things don't go well I'll have the time and I think I'll do some steak and eggs.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Rarity posted:

Betting all my chips on Bryan Danielson cause you either go big or go home, baby

Same but I picked Suzuki.

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Pretty happy with my predictions. Looking forward to getting a bunch of stuff wrong but still loving the show!

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I don't actually eat anything during these because it starts at like, one am.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I did my predictions, then realized that i'm putting together a VERY heel-leaning card, so i went back and :sigh: put Cody winning.

I have no idea what i'll be doing for food. I get out at 8:30 that night, and I don't wanna eat out for a bit after some big spending. Might make some shredded bbq chicken the day before and heat up some sliders

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
i got second to last for revolution let’s see how this goes

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Predictions in but my real prediction is me being super wrong!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
There's a tavern right by my house that I buy ribs from on ppv days.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

MorningMoon posted:

I did my predictions, then realized that i'm putting together a VERY heel-leaning card, so i went back and :sigh: put Cody winning.

I have no idea what i'll be doing for food. I get out at 8:30 that night, and I don't wanna eat out for a bit after some big spending. Might make some shredded bbq chicken the day before and heat up some sliders

Ogogo's a face though.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

As I mentioned, I am having a cookout before the show because I didn't realize the show was Sunday. Also there's a big motorcycle demonstration, so this was a poorly chosen day all around.

ANYWAY.

I am making:

Pork belly burnt ends
Smoked queso
Elote salad
Grilled spicy cole slaw
Burgers
Hot dogs

I am sure from this list, Rarity can find something better than a microwaved burg.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I'd like to hear more about your elote salad

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Endless Mike posted:

As I mentioned, I am having a cookout before the show because I didn't realize the show was Sunday. Also there's a big motorcycle demonstration, so this was a poorly chosen day all around.

ANYWAY.

I am making:

Pork belly burnt ends
Smoked queso
Elote salad
Grilled spicy cole slaw
Burgers
Hot dogs

I am sure from this list, Rarity can find something better than a microwaved burg.

smoked queso sounds good with some Sacred Cups

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I forgot to turn on the thing that lets you see the responses after you submit that's fixed now sorry

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I'm going to get at least half of this wrong.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

IcePhoenix posted:

I forgot to turn on the thing that lets you see the responses after you submit that's fixed now sorry

Can you post the link to it? Seeing everyone’s predictions is my favorite part of these things.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

I want to try out my new Dutch oven, no clue what to make though.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Maigius posted:

chili

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Can you post the link to it? Seeing everyone’s predictions is my favorite part of these things.

I never remember what it is and my view of it is different because I'm the sheet owner, sorry.

Someone usually comes in to save everyone though hopefully they see this soon.

Maigius posted:

Pot Roast was my go to before I got an instant pot

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I'm going to have pork ribs and potatoes au gratin for the ppv.

Also I am quite confident in my prop bet, that Cody will have The Troops with him in his entrance, probably in the form of a pre-Downstait flag presentation. It seems Codyish.

CaptainApathyUK
Sep 6, 2010

We have my girlfriend's family staying with us this weekend and I absolutely cannot face an awkward conversation about why I'm staying up till 5am watching wrassling, so instead will be watching it Monday morning after they've buggered off.

Food will likely be a distressing pile of crisps, chocolate and other assorted junk to send me to the grave.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Reconsidering my wings choice already, to switch to BBQ and join the legion of BBQ Eaters

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

MorningMoon posted:

Yeah, I'm predicting this to be a heavy heel show, too.

Foodwise I think I'm making chili that day but I may cave and order pizza for the PPV just out of habit.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Reconsidering my wings choice already, to switch to BBQ and join the legion of BBQ Eaters

if you smoke the wings it’s sorta like you bbq’d them

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Wings are bbq-adjacent imo, at least in terms of Society

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

WatermelonGun posted:

if you smoke the wings it’s sorta like you bbq’d them

Smoked wings are incredibly good, usually make them at my brother's big end-of-summer cookout. I was planning on being lazy and just picking something up from a restaurant instead of doing any work myself, though.

projecthalaxy posted:

Wings are bbq-adjacent imo, at least in terms of Society

That's true, but hearing people talk about briskets and burnt ends got the taste buds perked right up and the mind thinking about sweet succulent sides as well and I am weak when it comes to good BBQ.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

We're already having people over on Sunday so I'm going to try and surreptitiously sell as many of them as possible on the wrestles. Pretty standard fare: regular and Impossible burgers, wings in the air fryer, potato salad, etc. But my fiancée made a cherry blossom syrup that we want to try out in cocktails or champagne.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

putting all my chips on Andrade and mild racism from Jim Ross.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Please don't eat crushed, dry ramen with the ramen pack mixed in for seasoning. At least for the PPV.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

TV Zombie posted:

Please don't eat crushed, dry ramen with the ramen pack mixed in for seasoning. At least for the PPV.

Do this! It's like chips! Chips you already have and don't have to go to the store during a major depressive episode to get!

I have experience.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

TV Zombie posted:

Ooh la di da. Look at this guy who can afford ramen that comes with seasoning like one of the five richest Kings in Europe. We're all real impressed, Jeff Bezos.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Last ppv i made hella nachos cuz someone here told me to, that’s always a Good Food

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

answered "daniel bryan" for everything

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Here’s the response link if anyone wants to see what their fellow goons think:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfl9Gdtbsp-9P68fOmue6y3fGIggRLA6N2ryNAdnUjl3Dt-Qg/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm

Forums user “null” can have their entry deleted.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Here’s the response link if anyone wants to see what their fellow goons think:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfl9Gdtbsp-9P68fOmue6y3fGIggRLA6N2ryNAdnUjl3Dt-Qg/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm

Forums user “null” can have their entry deleted.

lol at the 100% for Kenny Omega winning.

I would lose my god damned mind if PAC won. It won't happen. But I would.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainApathyUK
Sep 6, 2010

Every PPV I look at the responses, think "Hmm, basically everyone agrees with me so I'm probably gonna do quite well" and then I absolutely do not do well.