Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

Cooked Auto posted:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2024/04/29/new-stormcast-eternals-prosecutors-soar-into-battle-on-wings-of-azure-flame/

Speaking of wings, the newest AoS mini reveal has them as well.

Next week it's a skaven reveal.

Holy moly that whips rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GhastlyBizness
Sep 10, 2016

seashells by the sea shorpheus
Wings are cool and the poses are an improvement but not a fan of those open faced hoplite helms.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Cooked Auto posted:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2024/04/29/new-stormcast-eternals-prosecutors-soar-into-battle-on-wings-of-azure-flame/

Welp. That settles it. Im getting the launch box. Thats too loving cool.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

GhastlyBizness posted:

Wings are cool and the poses are an improvement but not a fan of those open faced hoplite helms.

Same, although I also have an issue with the backpack for wings, it's the easiest attachment point for a miniature, but it looks out of place.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

GhastlyBizness posted:

Weirdly enough I actually like that more

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Count Thrashula posted:

Weirdly enough I actually like that more

Mee too.

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

Cooked Auto posted:

These guys are insanely loving cool

Also love the Hoplite helm, SCE are at their aesthetic best when they lean into Greco-Roman styles.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

3-die charge and once per turn anything shrug will be amazing for an assault unit, too.

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

GhastlyBizness posted:

The Community team sometimes play fast and loose with the facts but it seems that there’s an alternate helm option

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
The article itself says they have an alt helmet at the bottom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

MonsterEnvy posted:

The article itself says they have an alt helmet at the bottom.

:ms:

You’d think I’d learn to actually read the articles at some point