Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

Quotey posted:

What's USSR style democracy?
it's the type that produced stalin, but also gorbachev :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

it would be better than the wokeocracy were livingin now amiright?

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Hm maybe society should be run by an aristocratic class of celibate Sigma males with subcommittees of local leading Alphas who handle many local matters

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Yes

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Salacious Spy posted:

imagine thinking the head spook of the bush crime family was the least harmful president in your lifetime lmao

Yeah it's pretty hosed that no one could do better than the guy who assassinated jfk

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

spacemang_spliff posted:

the best least worst president in my lifetime (born in 83) was HW Bush

lmao democracy

lol your old

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

fart simpson posted:

lol your old

I'm closer to 30 than 50

:(

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

you're closer to being old than to being ancient? hey me too, let's compare aches and pains lol

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Mantis42 posted:

you're closer to being old than to being ancient? hey me too, let's compare aches and pains lol

I pushed a fart that I shouldn't have and while I didn't poop my pants my back hurt for 3 days

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

spacemang_spliff posted:

I'm closer to 30 than 50

:(

not for long

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

spacemang_spliff posted:

I pushed a fart that I shouldn't have and while I didn't poop my pants my back hurt for 3 days

sounds like a bipartisan compromise between your rear end and your back op. democracy in action