Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax

Macnult posted:

happy birthday op

Thank you kindly!

My life wisdom is that most people are worth talking to, even if it doesn’t seem that way at first.

Thank you for the winter sig, Heather Papps!

Thanks for the summer sig, ChubbyChecker!

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax

Barking Gecko posted:

Happy Birthday :marc:

Why, thank you! I say! What a festive bum.

My life wisdom for you is that goldfish are more intelligent and have much longer memories than what we give them credit for.

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax

Mormon Nailer posted:

Happy birthday, to our friend!!!!

Thank you so much, so nice of you! I made you some dip.

You also get a randomly generated inspirational photo:

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax
It’s no longer my birthday! Thank you all for coming and for your good wishes, I appreciate it!

Escape From Noise

Happy birthday!

Do you have any advice on how to sweat less?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Uria aalge posted:

Thank you so much, so nice of you! I made you some dip.

You also get a randomly generated inspirational photo:

:love:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
hbd op. ur thread gave me hiccups
:negative:

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax

Escape From Noise posted:

Happy birthday!

Do you have any advice on how to sweat less?

Thank you!

I don’t really know, as I suspect sweating might be partially genetic (e.g. I sweat a lot when I dance, but my friend doesn’t). However, one tip is to wash your armpits with a water/vinegar solution. Wear loose, light clothing. Avoid most synthetic fibres and silk.
Remember, sweating is natural and necessary and fresh sweat doesn’t really smell bad.

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax

prepuce repurposed posted:

hbd op. ur thread gave me hiccups
:negative:

BOOO!!!!!!!!!

:ghost:

Did that help? If not, here’s a tall glass of water with a festive umbrella in it.

Escape From Noise

Uria aalge posted:

Thank you!

I don’t really know, as I suspect sweating might be partially genetic (e.g. I sweat a lot when I dance, but my friend doesn’t). However, one tip is to wash your armpits with a water/vinegar solution. Wear loose, light clothing. Avoid most synthetic fibres and silk.
Remember, sweating is natural and necessary and fresh sweat doesn’t really smell bad.

I'm not worried about the fresh sweat. It's very humid here.

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax

Escape From Noise posted:

I'm not worried about the fresh sweat. It's very humid here.

Ugh, humidity is the worst. Well, the loose clothing at least and washing with water/vinegar in the morning. Otherwise, a heavy-duty antiperspirant (though I don’t like those) + carry around a fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

‘night

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher