Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Deep in the tunnels under the park, ex-Mosad agents Goofy and Mickey are performing enhanced interrogation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

animist posted:

MCU ideological themes:
- it's fun to make jokes while murdering evil villains who want to destroy society because they are evil
- regulating heavily-armed NGOs is bad
- the only way to deal with overpopulation is to kill half the people. it sucks but man, think about it. there really are too many people aren't there?

- The halls of power have been thoroughly infiltrated and co-opted by nazis but don’t worry about it, we’ll deal with that offscreen

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Jenny Agutter posted:

extraordinary renditioning suspects to knotts berry farm. keeps their hands clean

Knott was a big Nixon booster.

He would have been totally on‐board.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Don't forget about the Disney pedophile rings.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

MonsieurChoc posted:

Don't forget about the Disney pedophile rings.

I'm not a paedophile but if I were I wouldn't wear the ring.