Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/nadabakos/status/1414679645098692618

[drawing bead on 50-yr-old man in chinese bootleg market] adios motherfucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

50-chart slide deck about stopping the pixar mom fat asses meme

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

jack ryan and ding chavez HALO jumping onto a disney cruise to quell unrest after passengers discover there's no booze due to a logistics error

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

yeah 90% of the mascots are washed out wannabe actors but the other, the other 10% [lowering voice, motioning you closer] ex mossad man, no making GBS threads. half the goofys in there are packing heat

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

those faces in the wall at the haunted mansion are actually watching you.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

The Walt Disney Company's Global Intelligence and Threat Analysis department employees secretly dosing park goers with LSD to see if it makes the rides more fun

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
The Walt Disney Company's Global Intelligence and Threat Analysis department staging a coup in universal studios

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

https://www.internships.com/posting/sam_379802a5eda05fa2

you too can work for the prestigious threat analysis department. must have SUPERIOR analytic skills.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Dan Shneider was an op

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Jenny Agutter posted:

yeah 90% of the mascots are washed out wannabe actors but the other, the other 10% [lowering voice, motioning you closer] ex mossad man, no making GBS threads. half the goofys in there are packing heat

they took out Farfour for his copyright infringement and dedication to militant struggle against imperialists
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSL0sMKGlY8

Aglet56
Sep 1, 2011

Jenny Agutter posted:

The Walt Disney Company's Global Intelligence and Threat Analysis department employees secretly dosing park goers with LSD to see if it makes the rides more fun

poo poo, i could've answered that one for them

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Walt Disney Intel drone striking daycares with bootleg Disney characters painted on the walls

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Jenny Agutter posted:

The Stormtroopers are all loaded with live ammo.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
There was a period of my life where I realized that my favourite genre of film was watching people's cellphone recordings of building light sabers.

The better videos started their recordings in the line and had the storm troopers interrogating them.
Very authentic copping.

mazzi Chart Czar has issued a correction as of 05:54 on Jul 14, 2021

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

cyberpunk 2077 is a documentary

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Who do you think gave Yzma the money to build that laboratory?

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

A decade later Colin Powell holds up a bottle of extract of llama at the UN to justify deposing her

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

look, I know they talk about tunnels underneath Denver International, but have you seen those tunnels underneath Disney World?

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

extraordinary renditioning suspects to knotts berry farm. keeps their hands clean

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

https://twitter.com/ChalicothereX/status/1415105613663662083
https://twitter.com/Sababylon/status/1415139767411298304

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
pausing to pay my respects at the space mountain star wall

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Jenny Agutter posted:

extraordinary renditioning suspects to knotts berry farm. keeps their hands clean

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Jenny Agutter posted:

[drawing bead on 50-yr-old man in chinese bootleg market] adios motherfucker

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

exmarx posted:

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Watch Emma Watson Beatbox for Lin-Manuel Miranda's Rap on The Walt Disney Company's Global Intelligence and Threat Analysis Challenge Coin

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Donald Duck is chomping on his cigar. They've gone too far, he thinks, the fucks, the madmen. He warned them. They didn't listen. Goofy is tied to a chair somewhere - turns out he was with Shin Bet - and Mouse was dead. Shot in the back of the head, the whole operation was bullshit amateur hour grand spectacle. The loving CIA, can you believe this poo poo, loving hacks, I told them, dumbass shitbrains, muttering to himself. They got played. The original idea was good - to use these beloved all-American icons for worldwide intelligence gathering - but then they got greedy. Ambitious motherfuckers elsewhere didn't like it, would make them look bad. Others were just too enthusiastic with having Mouse to "help operations", and Duck warned against them the most. Mouse thought it would be good for the brand, as always. "Disney saves kids!"

The plan was a shitjob. Disney park in Moscow, "the perfect cover according to our expert consultants and analysts". Tourism money, money laundering apparatus and espionage front in one neat package. Only the goddamned CIA would come up with this sort of idiocy thinking it was a brilliant idea. gently caress you, Mouse. You dumbass rodent. You're dead now.

He was the one in charge now. Situation had to be fixed. He knew they would be reasonable. "Daisy", cigar burning strongly, "let's talk with the FSB." She looked concerned. "Are you sure, sir?"

He looked to the wall behind his desk, studying the pictures of the many government notables who enjoyed vacations in Disneyworld. Plenty of both sides of congress. "Yeah. I got some new emails they might be interested in."

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

exmarx posted:

lmfao

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

interrogated and waterboarded on splash mountain

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Cutting breaks on rollercoasters to perform precise targeted assassinations :goofy:

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

The 999 happy haunts in the haunted mansion actually refers to how many corpses of copyright infringers they cremated to be the dust in the attraction

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz04mwXeBGQ

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Jenny Agutter posted:

[drawing bead on 50-yr-old man in chinese bootleg market selling bootleg Mickey masks] adios motherfucker

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Crumpton Group

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth
John Krasinski appears in live-action role in the remastered special edition of Bambi

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

Colonel Cancer posted:

Cutting breaks on rollercoasters to perform precise targeted assassinations :goofy:

everyone else on the train? acceptable collateral damage.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

I am a cisgendered silent generational with generalized anxiety disorder.
-Minnie Mouse in The Walt Disney Company's Global Intelligence and Threat Analysis department recruitment video

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

Pages of heavily redacted research about Universal’s psychotronics experiments with nothing to show for it

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Guys lets admit the truth: Donald Duck did 9/11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I loving love the MCU