Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

D-Pad posted:

Honestly I was sitting here wondering if she got a boob job.

She already had one before.

Unless I just missed a joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

DoombatINC posted:

it was worth it for the fifteen seconds of awkward silence from the commentary team afterwards

it was great, i kept laughing hard and harder as each eternal second passed by

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Good on Tate to go for it in round 3 even when she was clearly winning 20-18. Happy she won her comeback fight.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
i like tate

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

wilderthanmild posted:

She already had one before.

Unless I just missed a joke.

No, I didn't realize that. I just thought something looked different.

Honest question, is there a risk of getting the silicon messed up from a hard hit? I know they can't burst like back in the day but it seems like a bad punch/kick could really mess up a boob job.

Edit: Super happy she won. She left a really great paying job with ONE to come back and said she'd have to win 3 fights in a row to make her normal salary.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

feel good victory, really happy for meisha on her comeback fight- don't think this version of her is gonna have much for nunes, but good for her tonight nonetheless

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Is breastfeeding the best base for MMA?

kommisar
Jan 2, 2007

shout out to smooshi!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

D-Pad posted:

Honestly I was sitting here wondering if she got a boob job.

p. sure she was barred from fighting in ny by their athletic commission because of their ban on breast augmentation unless i'm mistaken.

that said, did miesha say she has a son named "dacson"? is there a second mma kid named dacson?!?!

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

ronda rousey's house right now

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Anik just said "bonus coin tonight." are they doing crypto bonuses with their new sponsor :stare:

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Daxton is the kids name.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Eat This Glob posted:

p. sure she was barred from fighting in ny by their athletic commission because of their ban on breast augmentation unless i'm mistaken.

that was someone else

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

beep by grandpa posted:

ronda rousey's house right now

You mean Bryan Caraway

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
CRYPTO.COM

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

hi khabib

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Eat This Glob posted:

that said, did miesha say she has a son named "dacson"? is there a second mma kid named dacson?!?!

That was only in New York, of course. It was Pearl Gonzales.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

CommonShore posted:

That was only in New York, of course. It was Pearl Gonzales.

Lone Goat posted:

that was someone else

well poo poo, sorry for messing that up and thanks for the correction

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Good night everybody

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Brut posted:

Good night everybody
:yeah:

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Hes pretty good

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

G-Hawk posted:

Hes pretty good

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

this fight looked extremely familiar

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Makhachev is going to clown the rest of the lightweight fighters if he’s ever able to fight them.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Any fun fights tonight or no? I was watching the ADCC thing.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

SuppressdPuberty93 posted:

Any fun fights tonight or no? I was watching the ADCC thing.

It was kind of a steady good but not amazing card. Quarantillo Benitez should be fotn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

It had lots of finishes