Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

Today the news reports that two giants of industry are going through a big marger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

The CEO of company #1 calls the CEO of company #2 and says "I can't believe I am marging with you"

deep dish peat moss

Teh two CEOs go on a date together to Pottery Barn and to Build a Bear. The Build a Bear employee who saw in the news that the two companies are marging says "You should marge your bears together into one"

deep dish peat moss

Each CEO rips their bear in half ruthlessly and they mash halves together. One of them says "oh yeah baby, I'm marging, I'm really marging here!"

deep dish peat moss

The other CEO says "We expect the marger to increase profits one unlimited percent!"

deep dish peat moss

Suddenly... a light in the sky. It's the bat signal? Ceo #1 leaps to their feet and says "The city needs me, it's an emargency" and disappears.

deep dish peat moss

CEO #1 never returns for a very long time. CEO #2 is left to wonder... did the other CEO leave me? Or did we marge... already?

deep dish peat moss

Is this what a marger is, really? CEO #2 wonders. The two companies were two and after a marger they will be one. Did I marge with CEO #1???

deep dish peat moss

The days and years pass and CEO #2 waits at the window and stares in a melancholy manner at the city as it grows and passes by and becomes the future. Day after sleepless day watching the sun emarge from behind the horizon and set

deep dish peat moss

This is the dangers of a marger, and why you need to be very careful about who you marge with. You can become one with a marger, or a marger can become one itself (and then it doesn't need to marge with you).

The end... unless..?

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae8t-QKPVY4

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Escape From Noise

Sometimes you Marge the company, and sometimes the company Marges you

selan dyin

i dont think boobs look like that but i cant quite put my finger on whats wrong

Escape From Noise

Uhoh! Looks like a very large Marger!
https://imgur.com/sdKgK

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

selan dyin

"don't come in! i'm margin' off in here!!"

Escape From Noise

Ey! I'm mahgin' heah!

nut

BALLS DILDO posted:

"don't come in! i'm margin' off in here!!"

nut

dishonouring my family and having to commit a self-marger in front of all my friends and family how embarrassing

Escape From Noise

Around here we say they're Can't Believe It's Not Butterin'

nitsuga

i heard y'all were margerine. the ftc butter not meddle in this (not quite as) delicious deal.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
:margeball:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Here is a painting I did from the last time we marged

nut

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Escape From Noise

Marge and in charge

biosterous

deep dish peat moss posted:

Teh two CEOs go on a date together to Pottery Barn and to Build a Bear. The Build a Bear employee who saw in the news that the two companies are marging says "You should marge your bears together into one"

it took me until this post to realize it was "marge" and not "merge" lol

reading the rest now ok

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

FutonForensic

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

https://youtu.be/h7QQg_8Xnd4