Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

frump truck posted:

if you wanna be my lover, you gotta prove that every Hodge class on a given non-singular complex projective manifold is a linear combination with rational coefficients of the cohomology classes of complex subvarieties of said manifold. make it last forever, zigazig ha

*whispering in bed* speak sweet explanations of the fourier transform into my ear

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Mormon Nailer posted:

Have you or someone you loved been diagnosed with mesothelioma?

nut

but can I kick it?

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax
“What is love?”

Thank you for the winter sig, Heather Papps!

Thanks for the summer sig, ChubbyChecker!

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax
(but you have to sing it like Haddaway)

Thank you for the winter sig, Heather Papps!

Thanks for the summer sig, ChubbyChecker!

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain

xcheopis

Uria aalge posted:

(but you have to sing it like Haddaway)

I will sing it like Gumball and Darwin
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QCuFLDDTjV4

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
*Takes off glasses* are you.. butttheshitmanfart?

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
*the sound of a revolver being cocked under the table*

Now then, where is the missing piece of the map? When I saw you open your wallet to pay the other day at Chili's, I couldn't help but notice your photo of your father. He stole that map from me, he stole my destiny!

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
In single words, tell me only the good things you remembre about your mother.

Finger Prince

You gonna eat that?

Finger Prince

Do you have stairs in your house?

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
Is this seat taken? We need another chair over there. (points to table filled with all their friends drinking and having fun without them)

Khanstant
What criteria do you use when choosing to purchase or boycott & download-share a videogame?

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
You mentioned you like playing old NES games on an emulator? Ha ha, me too. Did you ever hear you're supposed to delete them after 24 hours? Do you do that?

*leans in close to my date, hoping she doesn't notice the microphone hidden in my bow tie*

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Stalin or Trotsky?

take the moon

by sebmojo

Code Jockey posted:

You mentioned you like playing old NES games on an emulator? Ha ha, me too. Did you ever hear you're supposed to delete them after 24 hours? Do you do that?

*leans in close to my date, hoping she doesn't notice the microphone hidden in my bow tie*

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Can you see person standing right behind me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

roomforthetuna posted:

Is Earth a real planet or a dwarf planet?

That depends how many dwarfs earth got

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"