Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

i hope we're not moving too fast or anything but can I ask you something very personal and sexual...
what is your typical first playthrough pokemon team??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

i know this is the typical question that ruins relationships, but I have to ask: ketchup on hotdogs?

Goons Are Gifts

i'm sorry but breakfast for dinner ia a human right please leave now

Escape From Noise

Goons Are Great posted:

i know this is the typical question that ruins relationships, but I have to ask: ketchup on hotdogs?

No

nitsuga

buddy, you've got to let the night breathe some too. no need to lay all the heavies on the third date.

that said, what’s the correct way to pronounce GIF?

nut

what’s ur name

nut

what are ur intentions with my son

nut

when I say high you say how high sorry I guess this isn’t a question

nut

which one of the teenage mutant ninja turtle baddies are you most like

nut

I’ve been looking at the numbers over the last three dates and they don’t look good I’m afraid sorry also not a question

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Is Earth a real planet or a dwarf planet?

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

when you were a kid, did you have a regular water gun, or were you one of those freedom-fighter types with the water canon tubes?

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
If there were a cloned twin of you, would you be ok going to the occasional Steelers game with them?

And what if that twin were somehow actually a year or two older than you, would you be embarrassed to sit next to them at a Steelers game?

Would you be upset if you found out that you were actually the clone in that relationship, and the person you were cloned from only went to Steelers games with you because you're such a huge fan and they want to make you happy but are actually bored the whole time?

Manifisto

this one's multiple choice. pluto is:

(a) a planet
(b) a planet
(c) a motherfucking planet

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

It still cracks me up that my home state passed a law stating Pluto is a planet. New Mexico can be a little behind the times.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Goons Are Great posted:

Yikes!

take the moon

by sebmojo
showing my date all the goon.jpgs and asking which amusing object they identify with most

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

take the moon

by sebmojo
are there stairs in ur house

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
*a mild sense of unease persists through our romantic evening at Olive Garden, only growing as the night continues on*

*I set a half eaten unlimited breadstick down on my plate, and sigh*

We can't keep avoiding this question and acting like nothing is wrong

*my eyes raise to meet hers*

Why are you always so quiet on our dates? Are you just not into me? You never say anything at all...

*across the table, my tablet displaying an anime girl photo goes into sleep mode, and I weep softly to myself*

nut

Code Jockey posted:

*I set a half eaten unlimited breadstick down on my plate, and sigh*

lmfbo

deep dish peat moss

take the moon posted:

showing my date all the goon.jpgs and asking which amusing object they identify with most

"I'm the barf that got on the ceiling somehow." *slides photo across table* "What are you?"

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

nut posted:

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

google THIS

(entire restaurant gasps, glass breaks, a baby starts crying into the ensuing silence)

Me: What? All I asked was "Joel or Mike?"

take the moon

by sebmojo

nut posted:

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
*lifting shirt* Does this look like a communicable infection?

Escape From Noise

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Meowth.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Have you ever been known to the state of California to contain chemicals that lead to cancer?

Manifisto

Mormon Nailer posted:

Have you ever been known to the state of California to contain chemicals that lead to cancer?

I feel pretty certain that the human body absolutely does (because everything else does)

ty nesamdoom!

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
can I have the antidote please

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

I feel pretty certain that the human body absolutely does (because everything else does)

Are you or are you not the person who calls themself "the Son of Sam?"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Have you or someone you loved been diagnosed with mesothelioma?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Have you been injured on the job? Could you be entitled to compensation?

Heather Papps

hello friend

"will you marry me?"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

Do you want to see my Funko Pop collection?

nut

Code Jockey posted:

can I have the antidote please

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

"Your middle name is Jacqueline?" as we sign the paperwork on our 3br/2.5ba $3m split MCM house in Bernal Heights.

frump truck

hello... again!

if you wanna be my lover, you gotta prove that every Hodge class on a given non-singular complex projective manifold is a linear combination with rational coefficients of the cohomology classes of complex subvarieties of said manifold. make it last forever, zigazig ha

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
Are you absolutely sure you aren't related to me, because I swear in the light of this Applebee's you have grandpa's nose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?