Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Marching Powder posted:

i won't ever give up on FTL. every few months i'll install it, get owned badly, and fondly remember how i used to be really good at this game. i like the game when i'm bad at it and good at it.

its a bad game, hope this helps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

That Little Demon posted:

its a bad game, hope this helps

sick review you should put it on steam if you haven't already so people know

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Frank Booth voice* Wizards & Warriors? gently caress that poo poo! Ghosts 'n' Goblins!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Marching Powder posted:

sick review you should put it on steam if you haven't already so people know

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

this guy sent me a very not-mad PM over being probed for posting with Gamesbrain

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

this guy sent me a very not-mad PM over being probed for posting with Gamesbrain

post it

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Frank Booth voice* Wizards & Warriors? gently caress that poo poo! Ghosts 'n' Goblins!

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

symbolic posted:

drat.... i missed out

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

symbolic posted:

i got a couple of those when i probed him in fyad for his, at the time, terrible avatar

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

symbolic posted:

bummer

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

lmao

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

FTL FTW

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol reverence

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

I don't mind FTL but into the breach is a bit better. Imo

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

love FTL. unlocked hard mode wins on every ship. have it open in the background a lot during work

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Sleng Teng posted:

I don't mind FTL but into the breach is a bit better. Imo
Into the Breach is epic and doesn't ever really feel "unfair". And it doesn't have the dogshit final boss of FTL which is what always puts me off replaying

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Shibawanko posted:

love FTL. unlocked hard mode wins on every ship. have it open in the background a lot during work

Lol I do this but with Into the Breach. Now I gotta try FTL. Need more mouse-only titles for #Stealthgaming@Work.

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

lol but also

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'll always return to Stardew Valley whenever the urge arises, even though I've done everything 10x over by this point

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

a lot of people dont like the flagship fight and it does kind of suck if you dont expect it and havent prepared to deal with it but the game is consistently beatable on hard despite the challenge and i think its impressive how well they balanced it. i also like how it has a lot of little backdoor strategies like the hacking drone trick

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Shibawanko posted:

a lot of people dont like the flagship fight and it does kind of suck if you dont expect it and havent prepared to deal with it but the game is consistently beatable on hard despite the challenge and i think its impressive how well they balanced it. i also like how it has a lot of little backdoor strategies like the hacking drone trick
You have a lot of little backdoor strategies.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmao

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Lmfao

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

!

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

someday i'm actually going to beat morrowind instead of making it my character's personal mission to steal every available ounce of skooma on vvardenfell, nerevarine prophesy be damned

e: no i probably won't i'll get two minutes into a fresh start and find the idiot wizard falling from the sky and immediately doing stupid poo poo like i always do

ChickenBuckets
Sep 18, 2017
Tie Fighter, CD-Rom version, 1994.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
dark souls, op