Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK
OP I still lack instructions on what we (single parents) are supposed to be doing in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IG-88
Apr 21, 2019

BluesShaman posted:

1) OP should not be allowed to drive an automobile.

2) OP should not be allowed to be responsible for the welfare of children.

Pay attention to the road, you fuckwit. And slower traffic stays right.

I wasn't driving. The video was flipped.

MrQueasy posted:

OP I still lack instructions on what we (single parents) are supposed to be doing in this thread.

Share cool stories about getting along with the father/mother of your kids who you are no longer with.

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

IG-88 posted:

Babymomma isn't paying attention to the road either.

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

IG-88 posted:

Share cool stories about getting along with the father/mother of your kids who you are no longer with.

I say no ill of her to the kid, and make sure the kid is not denied access to her. She's gotten sober and gotten her life together enough to be able to try to start taking full weeks with the kid instead of every other weekend. Being ADHD helps because the poor object permanence keeps her out of my mind enough that it doesn't trigger the PTSD. People always compliment me on how well I treat her at events like the kid's birthday and holiday parties, but I don't feel that I do much other than be civil. :shrug:

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

Hell Yeah posted:

i'm in my 30s and i don't have kids. lol

I dont have kids and I am single.

Well, kinda. I am talking to someone but we are taking it super slow for our sake. Either way we both do not want kids.

BluesShaman
Apr 25, 2016

She wore Blue Velvet.

IG-88 posted:

drat. Got me.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

bradzilla posted:

just having a lol about how much you hate your wife, very normal

The fact she isn't his wife is kinda the point of the post.

Maybe read a bit more closely before you "have a lol" Y'LITTLE JERK!

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Salacious Spy posted:

my girlfriend is begging me to put kids in her cause she's figured out I'm gonna dump her. and I'm thinking, that sounds loving dope. what kid wouldn't love a mom who likes disappearing without a word whenever she's in a mood, while sending passive-aggressive suicide threats to their dad, at least once a month. we can show them how a healthy relationship works, where dad goes to work, and mom stays home and invents reasons to be depressed and trashes the apartment while complaining that dad doesn't do enough. I want kids, for myself, just as a lil self-gift, a nice lil trophy to keep on my mantle. I want kids so I can say I've Accomplished Something In Life, not by pursuing professional or social or technical prestige, or by pursuing mastery of myself, but by having The Sex with a person I ultimately can't stand. having a kid or two gives me something material I can show off to other people, and makes my life Worth Living, even if they're miserable for most of their childhood, and grow up to be even more insane than either mom or dad. I can do all the epic reddit dad jokes and brag about having sex to the disinterested 21 year olds I still play videogames with. the future is gonna be great! :success:

This is from the motion picture Trainspotting, right?

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

ballistics statistics posted:

Just LOL if you choose to bring kids into a world these days when we're right on the brink of turning it into Mad Max through climate change just as they hit their 20s.

I mean this kid is the coolest cat in the movie, so why not?

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":
I have kids and do not recommend it hth

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
This thread is a perfect example of why sex is for suckers.

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
It really is an horrific scam.

Because you can you should - Create people to grease the cogs. if they stop they die on the streets. Hold back women in society with the burden of raising them.

Oh but it was so much joy bringing life into the world.

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

Imagine being utterly beholden to your prime animal directives of reproduction and self preservation lmao

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

I mean this kid is the coolest cat in the movie, so why not?

I mean if the Mad Maxening happens right as they hit their 20s they'll have already aged out of being that kid.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbsEZzgCwmI

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Weka posted:

This thread is a perfect example of why sex is for suckers.

Haha, look at this chump. Just have sex where one or neither of you can get pregnant. That you need this explained is shameful honestly.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

You people do know there is a way to have sex and avoid pregnancy, right? It’s called the pull out method.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPQ3o14ksaM