Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IG-88
Apr 21, 2019

The reality is that many of us fail to make our relationships last longer than the expiration date on your pasta.

It took many years but I am finally at the point where my ex and I are coparenting and it loving kicks rear end.

My kids are loving it, everyone is happy. We out here, we are doing BIG things.

Point is, *make* *it* *work* *If* *you* *love* *your* *kids*

You don't have to gently caress her/him but be cool bro, your kids will cash out big time.

https://imgur.com/M7jOP3n

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
lmao @ the idea of having kids

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Was def expecting this to end in a fiery wreck

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

Didn't know you can get disability placards for being r-worded.

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK
Well, I'm a single parent and I'm in this thread. Now what, OP?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

IG-88 posted:

The reality is that many of us fail to make our relationships last longer than the expiration date on your pasta.

It took many years but I am finally at the point where my ex and I are coparenting and it loving kicks rear end.

My kids are loving it, everyone is happy. We out here, we are doing BIG things.

Point is, *make* *it* *work* *If* *you* *love* *your* *kids*

You don't have to gently caress her/him but be cool bro, your kids will cash out big time.

https://imgur.com/M7jOP3n

thank you, IG-88

IG-88
Apr 21, 2019

she broke her foot when she fell through a boat

thats why she has the decal

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I thought it was spelled co-parenting. I’m really confused right now.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Wait, pasta can expire?

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
op how could you bring children into this world I demand that you smother them

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

This type of gag is most popular on twitter

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
The eternal struggle.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

dad you promised me you would not make this thread

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
more like cope-parenting

Chinatown posted:

lmao @ the idea of having kids

this is my jam

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before

Ad by Khad posted:

more like cope-parenting

Lmao

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAM8CtlQnnk

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
have you considered putting your kids on a diet?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I was a step mum to an awesome kid for 3-4 years. He was awesome, his parent was awesome, it just didn't work out.

That's my parenting story. Thanks for listening.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Single parents, let's face it, all that means is your single and have had sex atleast once, so PM me.

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Single parents lol are you just budding off or fragmenting children like a fungi or a sea sponge?

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I'M LOOKING TO MAKE A CURVY GOONETTE INTO A SINGLE MILF.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Truly a good lesson in why no one should ever have children lest this happen to them, op

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Lol, oops. I'm giving my kid a stable, predictable life with two parents.

I'm not very good at this.

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man
lmfao remember when you and your SO were planning a future together when your kids were conceived hahaha remember how the sex used to be good and you thought everything was perfect or maybe mostly perfect or maybe at least that it would last and your hapless kids wouldn't grow up in a broken home hmbol ah man what a riot. good times, good times.

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

my girlfriend is begging me to put kids in her cause she's figured out I'm gonna dump her. and I'm thinking, that sounds loving dope. what kid wouldn't love a mom who likes disappearing without a word whenever she's in a mood, while sending passive-aggressive suicide threats to their dad, at least once a month. we can show them how a healthy relationship works, where dad goes to work, and mom stays home and invents reasons to be depressed and trashes the apartment while complaining that dad doesn't do enough. I want kids, for myself, just as a lil self-gift, a nice lil trophy to keep on my mantle. I want kids so I can say I've Accomplished Something In Life, not by pursuing professional or social or technical prestige, or by pursuing mastery of myself, but by having The Sex with a person I ultimately can't stand. having a kid or two gives me something material I can show off to other people, and makes my life Worth Living, even if they're miserable for most of their childhood, and grow up to be even more insane than either mom or dad. I can do all the epic reddit dad jokes and brag about having sex to the disinterested 21 year olds I still play videogames with. the future is gonna be great! :success:

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7zyF2QJ1BA

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Your bastard kids should have been blowjobs.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Salacious Spy posted:

my girlfriend is begging me to put kids in her cause she's figured out I'm gonna dump her. and I'm thinking, that sounds loving dope. what kid wouldn't love a mom who likes disappearing without a word whenever she's in a mood, while sending passive-aggressive suicide threats to their dad, at least once a month. we can show them how a healthy relationship works, where dad goes to work, and mom stays home and invents reasons to be depressed and trashes the apartment while complaining that dad doesn't do enough. I want kids, for myself, just as a lil self-gift, a nice lil trophy to keep on my mantle. I want kids so I can say I've Accomplished Something In Life, not by pursuing professional or social or technical prestige, or by pursuing mastery of myself, but by having The Sex with a person I ultimately can't stand. having a kid or two gives me something material I can show off to other people, and makes my life Worth Living, even if they're miserable for most of their childhood, and grow up to be even more insane than either mom or dad. I can do all the epic reddit dad jokes and brag about having sex to the disinterested 21 year olds I still play videogames with. the future is gonna be great! :success:

:sever: posthaste

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

OP, I'm really sorry that your kids are going to have to grow up in the same world I've been farting in all my life. At first I thought it was harmless and it would just diffuse into the atmosphere and nobody would notice, but at this point you can sort of tell something doesn't smell right outside, and I've probably got at least another 30 productive years in me. I project that by the time my flame is extinguished the whole world is gonna smell like a refrigerator with an open pack of bologna. It saddens me to know OP's kids and grandkids are the ones who will inherit this mess.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Salacious Spy posted:

Hmm you're definitely not projecting lmao

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Salacious Spy posted:

but enough about how you were raised

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Cubone posted:

thank you, IG-88

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

bradzilla posted:

Hmm you're definitely not projecting lmao

Ichabod Tane posted:

but enough about how you were raised

:thejoke:

IG-88
Apr 21, 2019

Salacious Spy posted:

Uhm dude if you need to talk feel free to PM me

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

just having a lol about how much you hate your wife, very normal

BluesShaman
Apr 25, 2016

She wore Blue Velvet.
1) OP should not be allowed to drive an automobile.

2) OP should not be allowed to be responsible for the welfare of children.

Pay attention to the road, you fuckwit. And slower traffic stays right.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i'm in my 30s and i don't have kids. lol

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i can basically do whatever i want it's fucken sick lmao

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Is being a co-parent with an invested partner that you get along with really well the same as being a single parent?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Just LOL if you choose to bring kids into a world these days when we're right on the brink of turning it into Mad Max through climate change just as they hit their 20s.