Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

fartknocker posted:

NFC East 2022: gently caress Dan Snyder, also gently caress the Cowboys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

But first how should we summarize this division's 2021 accomplishments and accolades

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

beep by grandpa posted:

But first how should we summarize this division's 2021 accomplishments and accolades

Only registered members can see post attachments!

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

beep by grandpa posted:

Looks like the thread title is fine

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I jumped the gun and made a new thread last night. If anyone has a better title in mind I'm fine if a mod wants to change it.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3999506&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1516826324136046597?s=21&t=gc9aU8Dw9mjoj8-rtP7iDQ

He’s coming to Philly

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
hmm…. I like that

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
Buckle the Raciat is wrong again

Why anyone would follow him or follow a prediction based on his bullshit is still unforseen to me

You are following a known racist new york giants poster and gobbling up his poo poo for reasons?

Do your own math there are plenty of resources out there for yourself.

Cowbos draft imo Charles Hakey

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

TeeMerk posted:

Why anyone would follow him or follow a prediction based on his bullshit is still unforseen to me

You are following a known racist new york giants poster and gobbling up his poo poo for reasons?

New thread here:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3999506&perpage=40&noseen=1

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

TeeMerk posted:

You said the n word and f word in discord like 10 times last night alone while I help raise millions for underprivileged groups every year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Please somebody close this thread