Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cardiacarrest123
Apr 10, 2016
*Wanders into thread after posters suicide bomb op *

Ola hijo! That’s some crazy fuckin wallpaper, what is that Jackson pollock ?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
A personal Afghanistan doesn't have to bad :(
My personal Afghanistan is bubbly and cheerful and binge watches vampire diaries.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Foxx was also characterized as unpleasant to work with. He refused to fly commercially, forcing Universal to give him a private jet. He also wouldn't participate in scenes on boats or planes. After gunshots were fired on set in the Dominican Republic on October 24, 2005, Foxx packed up and refused to return; this forced Mann to re-write the film's ending, which some crew members characterized as less dramatic than the original.[3] Foxx, who won an Academy Award after signing to do Miami Vice, was also reputed to complain about co-star Farrell's larger salary, which Foxx felt didn't reflect his new status as an Oscar winner; consequently, reports Slate: "Foxx got a big raise while Farrell took a bit of a cut." Slate also reported that Foxx demanded top billing after winning an Oscar.[3]

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Smythe has issued a correction as of 19:55 on Aug 21, 2021

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
also there is no way Miami Vice is better than Heat lmfao. The credits are running rn. Not even loving close. The gently caress is wrong with you bro?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Smythe has issued a correction as of 19:55 on Aug 21, 2021

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
reading that is giving me a stroke

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Smythe posted:

Foxx was also characterized as unpleasant to work with. He refused to fly commercially, forcing Universal to give him a private jet. He also wouldn't participate in scenes on boats or planes. After gunshots were fired on set in the Dominican Republic on October 24, 2005, Foxx packed up and refused to return; this forced Mann to re-write the film's ending, which some crew members characterized as less dramatic than the original.[3] Foxx, who won an Academy Award after signing to do Miami Vice, was also reputed to complain about co-star Farrell's larger salary, which Foxx felt didn't reflect his new status as an Oscar winner; consequently, reports Slate: "Foxx got a big raise while Farrell took a bit of a cut." Slate also reported that Foxx demanded top billing after winning an Oscar.[3]

I read that Foxx also messed up the ending of Law Abiding Citizen

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I'd give Wesley Snipes the gold medal in Blade Trinity for the best out of control lead behavior like how he would hot box himself his trailer to avoid
interacting with the director and communicate by passing hand-written notes signed "Blade"

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Something Awful's Afghanistan is the list of mods who keep falling on their own swords to try to kill Larry.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3856599

His username was Blue Train

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Should have posted the pic.

Anyway my own personal Afghanistan was when my big drunk neighbor came over and beat me up then beat up my family although he did give my wife a flower. However I kicked him right in the dick and he ran away sobbing.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i read this whole thing without realizing you were the OP

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie,
Blue Train

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Smythe posted:

lmao im not surprised and makes sense that his career imploded. foxx sucks rear end. i consider collateral amongst one of the best action movies of all-time but it's completely despite foxx, he almost ruins the whole thing. he was horrible in miami vice where he literally ruined it in that case

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
i was a genesis kid so i dont have any nostalgia for super mario world and honestly i think the sprite style is kind of rear end looking

same for link to the past actually

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.

Tiler Kiwi posted:

i was a genesis kid so i dont have any nostalgia for super mario world and honestly i think the sprite style is kind of rear end looking

same for link to the past actually
all the genesis music and sound effects seem like they were made on a fart and gurgle synth. unbelievably ugly

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
they basically were, the stuff provided to third party devs was mostly worthless iirc

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

My personal Afghanistan was when I tried to invade Afghanistan in EU4 when I had basically recreated the British Empire towards the end of the game and could curb stomp everyone

I had maybe one military idea group on that run and they kicked my rear end

Never say map painting simulators don't teach you anything

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan
my personal afghanistan is when I was able to play halo on my pc with a fiber connection against console players and as i dropped in obliterating everyone in my path they kept calling me a loser

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
i jacked off too hard one time and yanked my dick right off

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.
Everything reminds me of the goatman.

Couldn't even get married, y'know, because of the ring and poo poo

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
My own personal Afghanistan is those hitchhikers I killed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

someone's dick fell out a window and hit me on the shoulder