Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Everyone being really mean to me whenever I express my opinion that Miami Vice (2006) is Michael Mann’s best movie and superior to Heat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth
Gas

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

PawParole posted:

Everyone being really mean to me whenever I express my opinion that Miami Vice (2006) is Michael Mann’s best movie and superior to Heat

lock your doors bitch.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Smythe posted:

lock your doors bitch.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
if you had said Collateral then i'd go easy on you, maybe like tickle your belly button or something, but miami vice? gently caress off nooblet we're coming in hot

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i'm just an idaho farm boy that spent five years with the taliban, no regrets ama

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

reading your posts, op

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.
gently caress
gunfire

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Smythe posted:

lock your doors bitch.

U-DO Burger posted:

reading your posts, op

it’s a war out here

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

PawParole posted:

it’s a war out here

your own personal vietnam

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

reach out, touch faith?

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

can someone else contribute to the conversation or is it just going to be you guys whaling on me for my opinions on Michael Mann’s cinematographic history?

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
I would need to know who that is before I give you poo poo about feeling ways about them.

You're in the clear.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

This one time I took a huge poo poo at a friend’s house, clogged the toilet, then realized he didn’t have a plunger. Fortunately I was there because he was hosting a party so I just ducked out and left the problem for someone else to deal with. I was only 12 and America has been in Afghanistan for almost 20 years so my own circumstance was way less embarrassing

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
the internet

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
college

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Kit Walker posted:

This one time I took a huge poo poo at a friend’s house, clogged the toilet, then realized he didn’t have a plunger. Fortunately I was there because he was hosting a party so I just ducked out and left the problem for someone else to deal with. I was only 12 and America has been in Afghanistan for almost 20 years so my own circumstance was way less embarrassing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AVMcJa77PM

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

A bunch come to mind but they are more like my personal Vietnams

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
One time I was watching a basketball national championship game at a restaurant with some friends but one of the participants was a college nearby, I just hadn't bothered to head over there early enough to hang out with people and knew it'd get too crowded, so the nearby college won and I wasn't really celebrating with my friends, plus I'd had one burger but was still really hungry for some reason, so I thought, "gently caress it, I'll have a second, my own personal celebration," and then that night I got food poisoning and started puking, which is a pretty close analogy to Afghanistan I think.

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.

Tubgoat posted:

I would need to know who that is before I give you poo poo about feeling ways about them.

You're in the clear.

Heat is a classic film, watch it

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

PawParole posted:

lmao, Thief is right over there, kid

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

ALLAH! MU'AMMAR! LIBYA WA BAS!
Miami Vice is a pretty drat good movie though. Michael Mann is a great director. I just dunno if i'd say it's better than Heat. Actions definitely good in both, Michael mann is one of the few directors that get that guns are better when they are loud!
plus "She's got a great rear end! And you've got your head....all the way up it!"

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Ardent Communist posted:

plus "She's got a great rear end! And you've got your head....all the way up it!"

That famous line was improvised by Pacino

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

i love the scenes of him and de niro bonding over how poo poo their lives are

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Are you proud of what I do?

I'll try to be a better man than the one that you knew.
i saw a post on facebook saying that scott pilgrim vs the world was basically 9/11 for women

e: here, this is it

Alobar has issued a correction as of 20:36 on Aug 20, 2021

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
arriving home from burger king and realizing that I must return bc they gave me the wrong order

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

Manhunter better than Red Dragon

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Fleetwood posted:

Manhunter better than Red Dragon

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

well there's that one time i got drunk and shot out all the windows of a greenhouse and then stomped around the garden committing random pointless war crimes for 20 years before getting bored and going home

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

PawParole posted:

Better than Heat? What the gently caress

PawParole posted:

can someone else contribute to the conversation or is it just going to be you guys whaling on me for my opinions on Michael Mann’s cinematographic history?

You gotta admit, that's a doozy

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

my favorite perogi place going under due to covid

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Are you proud of what I do?

I'll try to be a better man than the one that you knew.

Fleetwood posted:

arriving home from burger king and realizing that I must return bc they gave me the wrong order

jfc :nms: that poo poo dude

mods?

MODS?!?!

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

i wake up everymorni g and stare out the window for almost an hour knowing that ill have to go out there and fight for a spot to potentially reserve a 3090

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

i wake up everymorni g and stare out the window for almost an hour knowing that ill have to go out there and fight for a spot to potentially reserve a 3090

you fight them for a spot to potentially reserve a 3090 over there so we don't have to fight them for a spot to potentially reserve a 3090 over here

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
the taliban to joe biden, on the subject of allowing refugees to flee the country: "i will deliver, you know i'm a forgiver"

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/198829802206150656

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Having a bunch of stupid assholes start buying bourbon making it expensive and also not available when it used to be $8 for good bottles.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

My condition

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
*watching miami vice the movie* ah, the perfect love between a white guy and an asian broad... *leans back wistfully, smiling to myself, whispering under my breath* Nǐ hǎo, beautiful *rips vape rig*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

Alobar posted:

jfc :nms: that poo poo dude

mods?

MODS?!?!

jk I would just eat it irl, it was supposed to be an afghanistan snipe