Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

wikipedia posted:

"Whoever defames, insults or threatens the King, the Queen, the Heir-apparent or the Regent, shall be punished with imprisonment of three to fifteen years."

the king of thailand is dumb as hell, i'm saying it. king vajiralongkorn specifically poops in his pants because he's too scared of the toilet flush sound. he hit his younger sister because he's a lovely monarch coward disgusting piece of poo poo.

Heather Papps fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Aug 23, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

"hurr durr i'm gonna spend 15 days at a monastery, then completely ignore every lesson the monks tried to teach me"
-king dumbshit vajiralongkorn

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

"durrrrr i can fly fixed wing helicopters, look at all the medals and awards i didn't earn duh"
-a man who's never bathed, vajiralongkorn

Heather Papps

hello friend

"help people are making fun of me I WILL PUT THEM IN JAIL FOR FIFTEEN years, while pissing and making GBS threads myself and eating the poop and drinking the piss"
-noted coprophiliac, king vajiralongkorn

Heather Papps

hello friend

"i king vajiralongkorn will head the "Mobile Agricultural Clinic Project." i will personally visit every farm and eat their dead animals while spraying my fertilizing poo poo over everything.
- "harvest" king vajiralongkorn

Heather Papps

hello friend

"i donate 42 million baht to higher learning institutes, but demand they teach a course on me, king vajiralongkorn, and my penchant for smashing my dick and balls with a hammer while dressed as a french maid.
-your maid waifu, king vajiralongkorn

Heather Papps

hello friend

"haha yes i am known as the football prince, because i want to handle your pigskin. squeal for me."
-noted resident of bavaria, king vajiralongkorn

Heather Papps

hello friend

"i made my dog air chief marshal. fufu did as good a job as my parrot coco did performing as submarine general."
-king vajiralongkorn, guy who literally made a dog an air chief marshal.

Heather Papps

hello friend

if this counts as politics i'm sorry gas away but the fact that this dumbass made making fun of him illegal made me want to force thailand to try and extradite me

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
this is illegal

this is an illegal thread

please be careful :ohdear:

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

User has been put in Thai prison for 100000 hours.

nut

your friend sk posted:

User has been put in Thai prison for 100000 hours.

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
if this "king" tries to step to you i'll slap the poo poo out of him papps

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
lese nutz

biosterous

sounds like thailand could use less majeste amirite

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Heather Papps

hello friend

look at this royal monogram. any joke i could make about it would be way too obvious and easy, like mentioning how incredibly weak it is declaring a woman royal consort, then stripping her of the title for one whole year for making fun of the queen but stepping it back and pretending it never happened.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
personally i dont care much for the regent tbh

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
i think he's doing a good job trying

it's a challenging situation!

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

FactsAreUseless

According to Thai law, it is illegal to do any of the following:

Tie the King's shoelaces together, in order to "do him [a] harm"
Put one's finger on the King's shirt, then, upon drawing the attention of the King, raise one's finger to make contact with the nose of the King
Say the phrase "moron says what," or any similarly damning idiom, very quietly within hearing range of the King, in order to "cause him [a] mischief"
Hold a sign in the vicinity of the King which depicts a single baseball and large screw, as well as an arrow pointing in the direction of the King, relative to one's own position
Wear clothing which depicts the slogan of "[I Am] With Stupid" as well as an arrow pointing in the direction of the King, relative to one's own position
Ingratiate oneself to the King and then, on gaining the King's confidence, cause or serve to cause him to view the following video: "Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up (Official Music Video) YouTube · Rick Astley · Oct 24, 2009"

Each of these actions carries a fine of up to 500,000 Thai Baht, or 15,403.42 US Dollars, and a sentence of up to two years in prison.

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

FactsAreUseless posted:

Put one's finger on the King's shirt, then, upon drawing the attention of the King, raise one's finger to make contact with the nose of the King
Say the phrase "moron says what," or any similarly damning idiom, very quietly within hearing range of the King, in order to "cause him [a] mischief"
Hold a sign in the vicinity of the King which depicts a single baseball and large screw, as well as an arrow pointing in the direction of the King, relative to one's own position
Wear clothing which depicts the slogan of "[I Am] With Stupid" as well as an arrow pointing in the direction of the King, relative to one's own position
Ingratiate oneself to the King and then, on gaining the King's confidence, cause or serve to cause him to view the following video: "Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up (Official Music Video) YouTube · Rick Astley · Oct 24, 2009"

Each of these actions carries a fine of up to 500,000 Thai Baht, or 15,403.42 US Dollars, and a sentence of up to two years in prison.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FactsAreUseless posted:

lmao

Stoner Sloth

FactsAreUseless posted:

Finger Prince

Careful Papps, or you'll be banned from your local Thai restaurant by order of the King. Where will you get your pad thai then? A vietnamese restaurant? Probably, but do you want to live like that?

biosterous

FactsAreUseless posted:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

FactsAreUseless posted:

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
Person in Thai prison cell across from me: "So what did you do to get in here?"

Me: "I simultaneously ligma'd, sugondese'd and updog'd the president."

*audible gasps from entire wing of prison*

ChubbyChecker

alnilam

FactsAreUseless posted:

ty manifisto

Escape From Noise

But his picture is EVERYWHERE!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

Executioner: Any last words?

Me: The King is a great King

Executioner: Too late you learn your les-

Me: For me to poop on!

:thermidor: