Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elmnt80

Elmnt80 posted:

Its the year 2025. 3 years ago the government tried to ban the crunchwrap. Black market crunchwrap shops popped up overnight in every american city, guarded by hardened warriors craving that beefy, cheesy, crunchy, melty disk of deliciousness. And then the fighting started. Rival gangs warred over which was superior, chicken, black bean or beef. Other chains who tried to introduce knockoff crunchwraps to fill the void and were subjected to car bomb attacks by fourth meal extremists who had declared these imposters to be heretics. The government never realized that this was the one thing that would unite americans, left, right and center.

corgski posted:

As the conflict raged, one of the most feared weapons in the fourth meal’s arsenal was the “Baja Blast.” A crude, handmade nuclear weapon known for the vibrant blue flash it created immediately upon detonation. Many cities were lost to this weapon after McMilitia’s ill-fated campaign on the western front.

Goons Are Great posted:

where's the sequel?? :f5:

corgski posted:

I don't know but what I do know is that the fast food factions are, at minimum:

• McMilitia, a fascist, imperial force from America's heartland
• Wendy's Red Army, neo-soviets based out of Atlanta
• Fourth Meal, a decentralized network of anarchists and syndicalists loosely aligned with the Taco Bell principle of "live mas"
• Kentucky Free Citizens, neo-confederate "libertarians" from the deep south
• The King Crown, BK aligned monarchists who control a swath of the pacific coastline from Oregon up into British Columbia

Elmnt80 posted:

The Whata-republic, A republican separatist group centered in Texas. By law, all ketchup must be spicy.

The fast food wars have begun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
i had a bean burrito at taco bell & it honestly was p chill

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

idiotsavant
you can have my love supreme when you fill me so full of heroin that i go on a magical saxophone journey

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
legends speak of a fabled white castle

corgski

Silly goose, you're here forever.

McMilitia is of course bolstered by the chicken nuggie loving forces of #BTSarmy

thank 2 blaise rascal for a cozy sig

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
pledging my alliance to Fourth Meal itt. can we please get gang tags?????

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Preparing the strategic national reserve.

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
for like a year or so, I didn’t know that they purposely printed sauce packets with a blank box, so anytime I would find one I would put it in this bowl and eventually I wound up with like fifty of them. I was going to give them to my friend as a gag gift until someone told me like “yeah, no they do that on purpose so you can write your own message”

I was a little bummed but in the end I had a ton of diablo sauce (the best sauce) on deck

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Elmnt80

Mormon Nailer posted:

Preparing the strategic national reserve.

:zpatriot:

Percy Teatwillow posted:

for like a year or so, I didn’t know that they purposely printed sauce packets with a blank box, so anytime I would find one I would put it in this bowl and eventually I wound up with like fifty of them. I was going to give them to my friend as a gag gift until someone told me like “yeah, no they do that on purpose so you can write your own message”

I was a little bummed but in the end I had a ton of diablo sauce (the best sauce) on deck

You should have written silly things on them. My boss would send silly ones to employees at other stores regularly and they would reciprocate. It was very silly and fun.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Looking for a wine recommendation that would pair with a cold dead hand, thanks in advance!

nut

you can have my cinnamon twists when u rip the shards of them from my cold, ripped gums

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

they say Howard Johnson still roams the wasteland alone to this day

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Elmnt80

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Looking for a wine recommendation that would pair with a cold dead hand, thanks in advance!

I hear a nice chianti pairs wonderfully.

Goons Are Gifts

You have my axe. But not my brownies, I need those

Ass-penny

Elmnt80 posted:

The fast food wars have begun.

:five:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

biosterous

arby's is a loose conglomerate of mercenary mad scientists. they'll provide you with terrible bioweapons, all you have to do is keep the supply of meats coming..

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

biosterous posted:

arby's is a loose conglomerate of mercenary mad scientists. they'll provide you with terrible bioweapons, all you have to do is keep the supply of meats coming..

They already have the meats.

Now they're out for blood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

where my bojangles bros. at

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!