Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I like condiments.

Kewpie Mayo is really good. I'm going to assume it's the MSG and maybe that it uses just the egg yolk. The American made one doesn't have the MSG so I assume it's not as good.

Tracklements Strong English Mustard , is really good if you like a strong hot (like horseradish not spicy) mustard.

Honeycup Mustard is my go to choice for honey mustard, thick and yummy.

French's Yellow Mustard ... it's yellow mustard I have tried other yellow mustards but haven't yet seen a reason not to use French's.

Bachans. They call it barbecue sauce, soy sauce is the main ingredient I'm not sure I'd call it a barbecue sauce. Whatever it is it's good.

Horseradish is a tricky one as most seem to suck (too mild, too vinegary). I like Farmer's (or I did, I haven't seen it in awhile) and Rosols. They don't gently caress around, and that's the way it's suppose to be. Not many choices though you're going to get whatever the local supermarkets carry.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Sep 6, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

this is my favorite mustard

edmond fallot dijon. i could eat it straight up by the spooonful. amazing on sausages.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Babies?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The only condiment you need is a bottle of buffalo sauce. Hope that helps

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Japanese Mayo Supremacy

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I love how americans think it's gross how foreigners put ketchup and mayo on everything when in truth american ketchup and mayo are just really lovely.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

sriracha is really popular now so it's not really novel but i still keep it on hand and use it as my go-to ketchup-like condiment. my exwifes family is lao and they got me hooked on it and i haven't been able to find a suitable replacement for it yet

e: cholimex tuong ot is more "authentic" but sriracha tastes better, i don't give a gently caress

hot cocoa on the couch fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Sep 3, 2021

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

https://www.kewpieshop.com

I assume the baby on the bottle means the product contains baby.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
I got this stuff from buckees called swamp mustard with an alligator on the bottle - dank as poo poo. Would put that on all my eggs and sandwiches. Long story short I’m homeless now

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Is jam/jelly a condiment? If so, fig jam is really really good on cheese and crackers

E. Also, horseradish mustard is loving good

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Duck and Cover posted:

https://www.kewpieshop.com

I assume the baby on the bottle means the product contains baby.

Are the babies dead before they go in the bottle? Or does going in the bottle kill the baby?

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Are the babies dead before they go in the bottle? Or does going in the bottle kill the baby?

I bet they use a press to squeeze the baby juice out and discard the rest. I'm thinking duck press but appropriately sized for babies.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
That's how baby oil is made

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Colonel Cancer posted:

That's how baby oil is made

*In Russion accent* BABY POWDER? AMERICA! WHAT A COUNTRY!

White vinegar is a very underrated condiment.

Malt vinegar on fish and chips is magic.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Think bonsai kittens.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Duck and Cover posted:

I like condiments.

Kewpie Mayo is really good. I'm going to assume it's the MSG and maybe that it uses just the egg yolk. The American made one doesn't have the MSG so I assume it's not as good.

Tracklements Strong English Mustard , is really good if you like a strong hot (like horseradish not spicy) mustard.

Honeycup Mustard is my go to choice for honey mustard, thick and yummy.

French's Yellow Mustard ... it's yellow mustard I have tried other yellow mustards but haven't yet seen a reason not to use French's.

Bachan. They call it barbecue sauce, soy sauce is the main ingredient I'm not sure I'd call it a barbecue sauce. Whatever it is it's good.

Horseradish is a tricky one as most seem to suck (too mild, too vinegary). I like Farmer's (or I did, I haven't seen it in awhile) and Rosols. They don't gently caress around, and that's the way it's suppose to be. Not many choices though you're going to get whatever the local supermarkets carry.

op buy your own msg. grow your own mustard seed. if you like something you can master it.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

the baby is still alive, just in condiment form

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

How do they cram all that graham?

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

cast off your humanity and embrace mustardhood

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

hell astro course posted:

op buy your own msg. grow your own mustard seed. if you like something you can master it.

I've considered it. No the work required to make the mustard is work I don't want to do, besides the mustard greens that normally pop up each year didn't really do so this time.

Loden Taylor posted:

the baby is still alive, just in condiment form

No one tell Texas or do gently caress you Texas no baby mayo for you!

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

https://i.imgur.com/pZjhHkr.mp4

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008

This is Dirty Dick's Tropical Twist and it's amazing. It's a habanero based sauce, so it packs a decent kick, but it's got banana and pineapple, so it's sweet, too.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
jufran spicy banana sauce owns

okay bye

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Mooktastical posted:

This is Dirty Dick's Tropical Twist and it's amazing. It's a habanero based sauce, so it packs a decent kick, but it's got banana and pineapple, so it's sweet, too.

In this same vein, this is a good hot sauce

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

yucatan sucka man

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

the ones you love mean more than anything

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

RB, swiss and SANDWICH PAL

also good for fry dunkin

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I like condiments on my food they taste good (:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

1redflag posted:

In this same vein, this is a good hot sauce

their best flav IMO

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Nooner posted:

I like condiments on my food they taste good (:

Thats really crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Put some Bachan on my philly cheesesteak. It was alright.