Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

This was actually "Florge" from my previous post so this question is not as much fo a joke as you may have intended.

Well then who hosed the couch to give it crabs in the first place?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
That couch needs to go the free clinic.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

my dog died im sad posted:

That couch needs to go the free clinic.

It needs those enormous condoms from the Naked Gun. Or even just a plastic slip-cover.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

FogHelmut posted:

Well then who hosed the couch to give it crabs in the first place?

My money's on Shoulder Guy. He was greasy!

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

6 weeds, 9 boobs

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

I once threw up on a guy who then threw up on another dude's head at a party. poo poo was projectile and I swear it even came out of my ears.

I also have one involving nudity, a tea cozy, and orange juice.

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

loving Moron posted:

I also have one involving nudity, a tea cozy, and orange juice.

Oh no. Go on.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I went to a college that made international news for a St. Patrick's Day block party that turned into a riot. That was the only time it really made headlines, with a news van overturned and hundreds of bottles and rocks thrown at cops, but that sort of thing that happened all the time in that neighbourhood - a suburban cul-de-sac directly adjacent to the college campus that was almost completely populated by students. I witnessed couches on fire and shirtless dudes brawling in the middle of the street. One party I attended there had a bonfire in the backyard; when they ran out of wood people just started taking apart the fence and snapping posts in half to feed the fire. The neighbourhood had a mobile police station (basically a commercial trailer with presumably a holding cell or two in it) at its entrance for an entire schoolyear, at least.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
A couple weeks into my freshman year some of my new friends in the dorm met some girls and we were going to hang out with them in their dorm. I’d never smoked weed before but we all smoked out of an empty coke can. I remember saying “I don’t feel anything” as were walking to their dorm. All of a sudden it kicked in which I thought was fantastic

Then when we got to their room I ended up in the corner freaked out and ran back to my room

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Mormon Nailer posted:

Oh no. Go on.

Trying to go to bed so I will make it quick.

Went to a party a few streets over.

Drank.

Drank.

Drank so much I blacked out.

Apparently I left the party at like one in the morning and walked home.

Woke up the next afternoon sitting at the kitchen table naked with a glass of room temperature orange juice in my hand a a tea cozy over my cock and balls.

My roommates wanted me modest.

Had to get all new ID and credit cards.

Never did find my clothes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

I didn't go to university but I would occasionally stay on my brother's dorm floor when I'd visit the city. His girlfriend lived on the same floor and I'd sleep in her dorm room. I visited once after they broke up and hosed her on one of those rickety folding cots they had for guests. Sorry not sorry, big bro.