Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Plebian Parasite posted:

lol, the first one happens as early as the arcade, the skate punks have a 1/128 chance of dropping a pizza.

Same here mate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

It always pisses me off whenever a game that really REALLY should have a bestiary, doesn't. Xenoblade Chronicles 1 & 2 are good examples of this- although, weirdly enough, Xenoblade Chronicles X DID have one (??!)

It is insane that every enemy in XBC2 has a name like computer geenrated nonsense, and also there's no bestiary and also you have to kill 7 of certain enemy types to fill out sphere grids. Where the gently caress does Entrapulated Flywarbler live, what does it look like. Who knows but this gun with two legs and a sultry voice needs to see 8 of them die.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

extremebuff posted:

the casual completed journal flex. getting the bestiary as an item in a cool, optional moment was a nice touch

He's actually sh-

b_d posted:

i just found a youtube video to screenshot. MY saved journal has many more entries :smug:

gyah!

Anyway the hollow knight hunter's journal is great because it has an entry for seeing an enemy and a more In depth entry for beating x amount of them. Also no enemies are permanently missable for either entry. I also like that the expanded entries aren't like tips on how to beat them or their weaknesses it's just the hunter commenting on how weak and lame they are

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

I really liked how Arthur would draw pictures of all the animals you found in RDR2.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo