Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
That's one way to get out of doing Orton vs Omos

edit: eyyyy page 3. And its post about a match being teased all night being cancelled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I want to fight you Omos!
*rko AJ Styles*
*retreats up the ramp*

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

who the gently caress is ridge holland

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
oh NOW they wanna push nxt storylines on raw

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Gable skipping NXT huh

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

LOL completely skipping NXT

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I think RAW is winning in the sex creep category

Theory
Riddle
Stevenson

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Intruder posted:

Think he's that guy that broke his left ankle and right leg at the same time trying to catch a guy standing on one foot

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Intruder posted:

a cliff in holland

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Intruder posted:

Bigish guy been hanging around with Pete Dunne in NXT

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

Intruder posted:

a joke nxt name goons made up to mock the real fake names WWE gives it's performers such as Clave Hample.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
People like Shotzi/Tegan/Toni not getting drafted on TV is so mind-boggling to me. You have these people that you just called up to the main roster a few months ago and you can't even be bothered to say their names at any point across five hours of broadcast to train viewers they might be a little bit important

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wwe raw is the show about nothing!

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID

Macksy posted:

a joke nxt name goons made up to mock the real fake names WWE gives it's performers such as Clave Hample.

Hey, I saw him work a dark match against Brumpo Tolguy before a Smackdown episode and it was pretty good.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
This crowd is impressively dead

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Surprised LA Knight didn't get called up (unless more will come via Twitter later?)

Is Gable anywhere close to ring ready to have a match? I'm aware of his background but still.

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID

Digital Jedi posted:

Surprised LA Knight didn't get called up (unless more will come via Twitter later?)

Is Gable anywhere close to ring ready to have a match? I'm aware of his background but still.

If they can't at least put him in a heavily scripted tag match a couple months from now to pop a rating while hiding him a little, they've probably got a problem.

maruhkati fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Oct 5, 2021

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

xbilkis posted:

People like Shotzi/Tegan/Toni not getting drafted on TV is so mind-boggling to me. You have these people that you just called up to the main roster a few months ago and you can't even be bothered to say their names at any point across five hours of broadcast to train viewers they might be a little bit important

Sorry pal, gotta focus on the real names like Carmella, and also spend time recapping NXT 2.0 because someone in WWE (Bruce or Vince most likely) is really high on a lovely faction that is crashing and burning with viewers right now.

Digital Jedi posted:

Very unlikely Gable is anywhere near ready for wrestling, but when he has his debut match, you better believe it'll be against someone who is a good hand in the ring (as much as I loathe Ziggler, he would be perfect for the role), and it'll be heavily scripted to cover up any potential botches.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Becky's makeup is so dumb

e: If Liv stays on SD, this means the blowoff to their feud was Carmella wearing a stupid mask and squashing her

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Intruder posted:

Becky's makeup is so dumb

e: If Liv stays on SD, this means the blowoff to their feud was Carmella wearing a stupid mask and squashing her

Becky on commentary is so, so, so bad. Even by WWE's really low standards.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

DarkstarIV posted:

Becky on commentary is so, so, so bad. Even by WWE's really low standards.

are you saying "look look look look look look I I I I I I I" isn't great commentary?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lol of course

e: drat Sasha looks cool as hell in those parachute pants

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Becky's heel turn is like when they did it with Stone Cold where nobody wants it and everyone still likes her and wants her to be a face

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Codependent Poster posted:

Becky's heel turn is like when they did it with Stone Cold where nobody wants it and everyone still likes her and wants her to be a face

what?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
the brand split is just a construct by the man!!!

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Intruder posted:

lol of course

e: drat Sasha looks cool as hell in those parachute pants

So 2 shows in a row with the main event having no finish?

And yea, Sasha is rocking that look