Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
it's not that crazy of a take here i'll class it up a lil

display an industry-relevant skillset such as the ability to source and market product

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Magically animate a broomstick made of weed that does all the tedious jobs. Then smoke it.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
proclaim yourself the reincarnation of napoleon, demand fealty on the pain of death

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
drone on and on about some lovely anecdote from the 60's while the line grows behind you

Escape From Noise

List all the Grateful Dead albums in chronological order, then in order from your least favorite to your favorite.

Macnult

devote your life to science. show up in a lab coat describing "the perfect grav bong"

Nosfereefer

Macnult posted:

devote your life to science. show up in a lab coat describing "the perfect grav bong"

dispensary clerk, *excitedly*: and you can make that kind of a grav bong?
you: look meaningfully into the horizon no, no such grav bong can ever be made

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

Nosfereefer posted:

dispensary clerk, *excitedly*: and you can make that kind of a grav bong?
you: look meaningfully into the horizon no, no such grav bong can ever be made

plus

:science:

----------------

Escape From Noise

Show them pics of your massive snack stash.

deep dish peat moss

Blow the words out of your mouth with smoke letters like in alice in wonderland

Escape From Noise

Go in there popping and locking and don't stop until well after you've left the establishment a la Popin' Pete.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQCSlMxX9WA

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!

Escape From Noise posted:

Go in there popping and locking and don't stop until well after you've left the establishment a la Popin' Pete.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQCSlMxX9WA

This would be bad for business. I'd probably opt out of buying things, assuming I was already too hosed up, if I witnessed someone roll through like that.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

nesamdoom posted:

This would be bad for business. I'd probably opt out of buying things, assuming I was already too hosed up, if I witnessed someone roll through like that.

"i'll have what he's having!"

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
offering them a trade on an eighth of weed for a quarter of scraped resin:

OP in the dispensary posted:

OP: “do you guys do trades by chance? we used to do them all the time when i worked for jackie’s pizza. i’d have one of the delivery guys bring a couple larges over, and he’d come back with all the old deli meat they had to throw out the next day. i scratch your back, you scratch mine. whattya say!”

BUDTENDER: “well, uhm, I don’t think we do that, no. we can’t just trade drugs.”

OP: “i know, i know, i hear ya. i wouldn’t advise anyone do that either. that’s not at all what i’m talking about. i’m here to trade you…. an investment for a life-time of knowledge!”

~you slap down the most disgustingly large ball of resin ever seen~

OP: “you know what this is? haha yeah, i know you know. we know right? hahahaha youuu knoOoOoW!! but lemme tell ya something you don’t know. you turn around and sell this? you’re doublin’ your money! think about it! and here’s the best part: all you gotta do for me is give me half the weight of this hush puppy in Blueberry Gemini, I’ll bring another one next week. heck, we can keep this going for as long as you want to!”

BUDTENDER: I-

~TO BE CONTINUED~

prolly go a little something like that, but only YOU can write the ending to your story!

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me