Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I want 2 wow them all and eventually end up working there or dating a sexy bud tender at the very least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

drug rug: do or don't

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Leave your sudadera de jerga at home. Show up showered and sober, and preferably in clean clothes. You're already going to be 800% cooler than half of the people rolling up to the dispo.

You wanna work there? Buddy, you and everybody else clamoring for 13bux an hour to talk about weed.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Do NOT attempt to impress anyone with your hackey sack skills inside the dispensary.

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

show them your new gold straw and tell them it's for snorting the weed drug into your nose

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

xcheopis

Give them masks and hand sanitizer.

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"

Manifisto

walk into the dispensary with a comically large boom box blaring the byob reggae

lyrics like "mspaint your dick" and "even if you're not a girl you can still be a chick" are bound to impress the employees

alternate idea: dress up like a giant termite and ask "is the bud tender here?"

ty nesamdoom!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
dress up in english civil war era clothes and refer to yourself as the weedfinder general

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

nut

ask for unsalted

Twenty Four

Show up just before lunch time with a spare burriot and insist that you aren't looking for hookups, you just really appreciate what they are doing for the local community and happened to be in the neighborhood.

Repeat as necessary until they actually remember.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Sell them cocaine

Heather Papps

hello friend

i've found my flip flop tan really gets their grinders spinning

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i would impress them w/ lies, like being a nobels price winner and an astronaut

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
“i invented weed, you know”

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hot take: sell the dispensary workers better weed.

Areola Grande

Percy Teatwillow posted:

this is a good one

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 26 hours!

Mormon Nailer posted:

Do NOT attempt to impress anyone with your hackey sack skills inside the dispensary.

Surely, they will be impressed if I can stall the most expensive(fragile) of their bongs.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Areola Grande

nesamdoom posted:

Surely, they will be impressed if I can stall the most expensive(fragile) of their bongs.

the elusive erect nipple stall :coolfish:

Farecoal

There he go
If you brag about how much weed you've smoked and how much you will smoke they will like and respect you trust me

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Manifisto posted:

the byob reggae

the what

crimes

Areola Grande

https://youtu.be/Ms_S3sd5JzU :rznv:

enjoy

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
make sure you call it a bong because they'll kick you out if you say tobacco pipe

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Yeah always definitely call it a bong and never a tobacco water pipe. Make sure and emphasize that you need toking gear, too, and not smoking accessories. Always a good idea.

It is not and can get you and the shop in trouble for crimes.

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 26 hours!

Mormon Nailer posted:

It is not and can get you and the shop in trouble for crimes.

I thought that only mattered in head shops in non-legal states. I remember having to buy 'lamp parts' which made the worst skin melting rear end pipes that'd be untouchable after smoking a couple bowls.

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

nesamdoom posted:

I thought that only mattered in head shops in non-legal states. I remember having to buy 'lamp parts' which made the worst skin melting rear end pipes that'd be untouchable after smoking a couple bowls.

"Paraphernalia" is still a super grey area in most places, even legal states.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Zero a massive bong rip.

Nosfereefer

Percy Teatwillow posted:

ClamdestineBoyster
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Make a bong out of your air jordans. :rznv:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 26 hours!
Let me tell you about the time I rolled a quarter ounce joint with 2 1&1/2 papers... It's gonna be a 45 minute story, maybe you can provide something to smoke while I tell it?

FutonForensic

I saw a dispensary owner showing teens how to accurately draw a weed leaf, so maybe if you already know how to draw it they'll think highly of you

sisterSyzygy

The funk soul brother at the back of her head has gone dark. Forever.
go into the store and set up a stall ALSO selling weed and start competition right on their turf.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FutonForensic posted:

I saw a dispensary owner showing teens how to accurately draw a weed leaf, so maybe if you already know how to draw it they'll think highly of you

Hell yeah, I'm in!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
use cool lingo you invented yourself. "peace out sandworms imma go kwisach this haderach." also hi i'm frank herbert the author of Dune.

crimes

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
walk in with shades on and say "you know what i'm here for"

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 26 hours!

Mormon Nailer posted:

"Paraphernalia" is still a super grey area in most places, even legal states.

That's pretty hosed up. I would assume states where dispensaries can give out a joint to new customers wouldn't need to pretend, but laws are written by people that have no clue what they are doing.

Nosfereefer

try wearing a hat. its stylish, gives off a kind of 50's authority, if you get my drift. maybe sport some jorts

Escape From Noise

nesamdoom posted:

I was going to say show them how many bongs you can juggle... then do that while they're on fire!

Escape From Noise

Constantly refer to it as "wacky tobaccy".

deep dish peat moss

Make sure to tell them several times that you've been smoking since before it was legal. To impress them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

Mormon Nailer posted:

Hot take: sell the dispensary workers better weed.

came to post this

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!