Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

More than half of all murders in the US go unsolved, I don't think theres a lack of cases to investigate lol

Yeah but how many of those are cool serial killer murders and not boring old drug deal gone wrong murders?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
Translate to/from
https://www.dcode.fr/zodiac-killer-cipher

quote:

The Zodiac sent at least 17 letters to local newspapers. These letters sometimes contained evidence of crimes and sometimes cryptograms. It is these 4 cryptograms (called Z408, Z340, Z32 and Z13 depending on their length) made up of symbols that contributed to the mysterious reputation of the killer. The first cryptogram Z408 was resolved quickly. The second cryptogram Z340 was solved in 2020 and the mystery remains unsolved for Z13 and Z32.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
There's the good kind of cold case investigators who put time and resources into trying to solve crimes that have been forgotten, and then there's the ones who spend too much time on Websluths and Reddit and who think that body language is a science.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I'm the Zodiac Kisser. I find young women and kiss them and they say "um, like, literally? ew."

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit

kntfkr posted:

I'm the Zodiac Kisser. I find young women and kiss them and they say "um, like, literally? ew."

thats called a sex pest

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
women are like, ohh pest, in other cultures thats cool

No one knows any of those cultures and they probably dont exist

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

DrVenkman posted:

There's the good kind of cold case investigators who put time and resources into trying to solve crimes that have been forgotten, and then there's the ones who spend too much time on Websluths and Reddit and who think that body language is a science.

There's also the TV Special investigators. They don't find anything but with enough terrible made-for-TV editing, it can be quite compelling!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

kntfkr posted:

isnt this what one of them did and the cops thought it was hilarious before he graduated to murdering women

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I don't really do that btw

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

kntfkr posted:

hi mr. president

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

Bronze Fonz posted:

There's also the TV Special investigators. They don't find anything but with enough terrible made-for-TV editing, it can be quite compelling!

Going to milk 8 seasons out of 'Is this dude the Zodiac' like those guys trying to find treasure on Oak Island.

DrVenkman fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Oct 12, 2021

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

Prism Mirror Lens posted:

Who is sub goon? Someone connected to peter madsen or is this about another unrelated submarine murder?

Yeah worked on the submarine. I forget if he commented on it here post-murder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Oh, this one's easy!

"I'm gently caress the
message. Hope Michael Jackson helps.
Square."