Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pnac attack
Jul 7, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
i'm the king now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

dibs on king slayer

dodecahardon
Oct 20, 2008

Bad Purchase posted:

dibs on king slayer

based on a quick google search the king slayer was actually a cocktail of:

Morphine
Demerol
Chloropheniramine
Placidyl
Valium
Codeine
Ethinamate
Quaaludes

living like a king for sure

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

that's what they want you to think. the truth is too terrifying.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Charles Mansion posted:

based on a quick google search the king slayer was actually a cocktail of:

Morphine
Demerol
Chloropheniramine
Placidyl
Valium
Codeine
Ethinamate
Quaaludes

living like a king for sure

Wait, I thought he died when his heart exploded as he was taking a poo poo due to all the fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches he ate? I'm gonna need to rethink my retirement plans

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Through divine right he was king by the grace of god. That is why built that place, Graceland.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Lucky Guy posted:

If this trend continues, then how will he die an even more embarrassing third death when he comes back again? I bet it's gonna involve TikTok somehow

It will most certainly involve him making GBS threads himself like the previous two did.

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

He died on the throne

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
He explains it himself fairly concisely in this documentary:

https://youtu.be/dydrM7OOYao

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

actually i don't know how elves decide their kings. is it some kind of birthright thing? Some kinda elf magic? Power? Fey politics are too confusing so i will just continue to imagine their cities as various rocks and trees. Not my problem.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Bad Purchase posted:

dibs on king slayer

I am not sure how to tell you this

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
i'm looking for the thread about elven kings

please advise

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

signalnoise posted:

i'm looking for the thread about elven kings

please advise

Trad games is the place you are looking for

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Elvis is my bitch, op.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

hell astro course posted:

actually i don't know how elves decide their kings. is it some kind of birthright thing? Some kinda elf magic? Power? Fey politics are too confusing so i will just continue to imagine their cities as various rocks and trees. Not my problem.

shoe repair contest

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
White people, OP

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
BB King adopted him.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Popular acclaim. After all, 50 million Elvis fans can't be wrong.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Weka posted:

Popular acclaim. After all, 50 million Elvis fans can't be wrong.

It's not a matter of right and wrong so much as there's enough of them to impose their reality on everyone else.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Jean Reno did in 1998:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSfgNuXlSY0&t=70s

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

hell astro course posted:

They never die so there's no succession, the King is just the first one who managed to get ahold of the crown however long ago

That's why they gently caress with any mortal that stumbles into the court, they all love drama and haven't had any in thousands of years

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

elvis owned. he did a ton of drugs, ate whatever he wanted, hosed whoever he wanted, and will always be loved by millions, and died on the toilet. most goons will only achieve the first two things and the last thing.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Yea, but he was also a racist so it kind of cancels out some of the cool stuff he did

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Brother Tadger posted:

Yea, but he was also a racist so it kind of cancels out some of the cool stuff he did

pretty must everyone from that era was some sort of ist. hell they say john lennon beat a man to death for coming on to him.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
Wasn't he a peadophile?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I heard elvis got one of his ribs surgically removed so his stomavh could expand more and he could eat more fried peanut butter sandwhiches or whatrver it was that finally did the fat gently caress in