Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gleebster

Only a howler
Do Antonio Fargas and Franklin Ajaye count?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

free Trapt CD posted:

car wash 'au naturale' (we drive your car into the ocean)

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Set the mood by tuning your radio to AM 980 for our all-Barry White music channel.

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

I'd like dust tails behind the wheels, a good spray of bug parts into the grill, and can you really bird poo poo up the roof/windshield? I want people to think I drive this thing.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Twenty Four

Undercarriage Wax aka "The Brazilian"

Buttchocks

muffler enema

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Give your car a nice deer musk, to attract a mate.

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
Experimental Wax (Do NOT Use On Hatchbacks!)

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Escape From Noise

Intensify the funk

WithoutTheFezOn
Oh no

Escape From Noise posted:

Intensify the funk
You got it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnlo-6qz5MU

Buttchocks

Prog rock laser show

Adbot