Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

It's a magical sponge that can clean without soap!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Sad I'm missing this, I'm at an MMA show. I'll have to catch up tonight or tomorrow

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Nakajima, I know you're tough but you're going to lose any battle where you try to outdo Masato Tanaka's pain tolerance :stare:

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Jesus, Tanaka just put his elbow entirely through Nak's face. Nak is all business tonight, very little of his usual humour.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Tanaka is incredible, he's pushing 50 and still wrestles like this.

Edit: The echo on those kicks :gonk:

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

The Noah pattern of "okay undercard, some baffling booking, absolute blinder of a main event" continues to hold. Superb match and deserved victory for Nakajima.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Good match!

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Commentary needs to stop being horny for Nakajima, drat.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

And another oblique Shiozaki call out. gently caress I want to see that.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

SG Bamboo posted:

Sad I'm missing this, I'm at an MMA show. I'll have to catch up tonight or tomorrow

get home safely. keep thinking that avatar is a pixar CG face for a sec

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Last time they were in this building they did 1236 for Mutoh/Kaito which was their biggest draw in Fukuoka for almost a decade. If they can beat that, it'd be a really positive sign.

(For comparison the only other company who runs this building are NJPW and they did 2211 and 2367 for Jay/Tanahashi and Ospreay/Shingo this year and claimed 2367 as a sellout)

https://twitter.com/Hi5ame/status/1454430188075421701?s=20

Sounds like it's time to belt up Mutoh again

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Noooo

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Catching up with this, and thought the undercard has been solid to good. Happy to hear the OG Momo no Seishun theme, we so rarely hear it since they've been folded into the Main Unit. Skipped HAYATA/NOSAWA, I can't conceive of a world where it is something I consider time well spent. Big hopes for the main because Katsu rules and also Tanaka rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Well, that ruled. Nakajima has the nicest sounding kicks in wrestling. I could watch him brualise people all day