Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

alnilam posted:

lol i worked in a big movie theater and this is all true although we had uncounted "sharing bags" that we would give to our friends but they were small, also all of our managers were cool and didn't care about anything

Hah I never did myself but I had maybe half a dozen friends or more that worked at one theater or another, so yeah, that's more or less a true story there lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

Zurtilik posted:

My brother paid $100 for all 13(?) episodes on DvD and it was uncensored! (Worth its weight in gold to teenage Zurtilik.)

I think I had that. One of the discs was a dvd-powered encyclopedia with summaries of all the characters.

sb hermit

One sec, I'm gonna go to Software Etc. Someone told me that police quest 3 was $15!

... 15 minutes later ...

dang, only the ega version (which has like 16 colors instead of 256) was the cheap one

sb hermit

I have the magic power that allows me to stretch a dollar over 4 hours at time-out

Twenty Four

Twenty Four posted:

Hah I never did myself but I had maybe half a dozen friends or more that worked at one theater or another, so yeah, that's more or less a true story there lol

This reminded me that there was a period of maybe a couple of years that between a few friends, we saw every movie that came out. Most of them at the closest big mall during high school, then at the bigger "cinemaplex" or whatever when one of our friends managed that one during college when it opened up, in a huge strip mall, so I guess that counts for the mall thread.

"What did you do last night?"

"Went and saw (fill in the blank movie that no late teenage or early 20's group would usually go see) with so and so"

"Why?"

"We've seen everything else."

"Why didn't you go see (whatever cool movie was out then) again?"

"Already did twice. Wanna go to the mall and catch a movie? My friend is working tonight and... (see previous previous post from last page)" lol good times!

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Picking up a used copy of Chrono Trigger at Funcoland and going to have my life changed forever.

Heather Papps

hello friend

holy poo poo this teeshirt kiosk has rush shirts that look like they are old HOLY poo poo

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

FutonForensic

standing outside bath & bodyworks visibly huffing away

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Getting overstimulated from all scents at Yankee Candle.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
no ma'am I wasn't trying the free cologne samples why do you ask?

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

holy poo poo this teeshirt kiosk has rush shirts that look like they are old HOLY poo poo

That's because Rush is old!

Check this out!

*Reveals KoRn shirt under my sweatshirt*

Grabbed this one from Hot Topic! 5 finger discount!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
I found 20 bucks in the parking lot, so if you need me I'll be in the arcade for the next few hours playing skeeball. I'm spending all the tickets on army men. Y'all wanna come to the mock battle later?

FA:

Zurtilik posted:

Getting overstimulated from all scents at Yankee Candle.

I get dizzy from walking by places like that or the clothing stores that must be pumping cologne into the air system.

nesamdoom fucked around with this message at 12:58 on Nov 5, 2021

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021