Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

take the moon

by sebmojo
we can go to kernels and ask for one of each kind of popcorn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
i need to go to EB games to check the discount bin for 50 Cent: Bulletproof

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

take the moon

by sebmojo
theres an HMV right by the food court. how about dinner and a movie ;)

French Accent

can we stop at hot topic for a second? i wanna see if they finally have that naruto shirt in stock

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Oh wow! Drizzt Dourden, live and in the flesh! Let's go kiss him.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Escape From Noise

Taking a long sip of my Orange Julius between bites of my Sbarro pizza slice.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

pecan

17 year old cashier just tired of me asking for a "mmmmmmmmmmuffin"

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
【b】 【y】 【o】 【b】g̲e̲t̲ ̲i̲n̲ ̲t̲h̲e̲ ̲c̲a̲r̲ 𝕨𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓐⓛⓛ

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Let's try to remember which vacant anchor store location we parked near.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW3o_-T3Fr0

Tiny Myers

say hello to my little friend

Eating a big rear end order of cinnabon from the food court :toot:

Thank you How Wonderful! for the autumn sig!

take the moon

by sebmojo
yea, i ate most of the cheese fries, but i left you the soggiest ones at the bottom of the box :) the soggiest ones are the best

Twenty Four

That age where you were old enough to go to the mall with your friends but young and poor enough that you were saving what little money you had while your friend's parents loaded them up and you just followed them around while they bought music albums, clothes, food court stuff, whatever while you just looked at stuff in the stores and sat there while they ate. At least you were hanging out on your own though, so it was cool!

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I mostly went to the mall with my brother. I never got a traditional allowance but my dad would produce a fresh $20 on the occasions I would ask for money so it mostly evened out. I also had a weird seasonal job when I was a teen that paid me under the table, so that helped.

Anyway, I'm definitely blowing it all at FYE!

Escape From Noise

Gonna meet up with my very real girlfriend at uh... Victoria's Secret. No. Sorry. You can't meet her yet.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
snickering as I get my ear pierced and assure the tired looking worker that i am indeed 18. high fiving my friends as we leave with identical "diamond" studs and pimp walking down to the lids kiosk to show off. no not that lids the other one, no the one by caldors not zayers.

Zurtilik

Spending like 2 hours at the Borders but not buying any books.

Buttchocks

I'm off to the Nature store for a new cassette of classical music with wolf howls added. I've almost saved up enough money for that wall hanging of scrap copper, too!

Zurtilik

Looking at all the ornate chess sets at the hobby store and hoping I can afford a Simpsons themed chess set when I grow up.

alnilam

Let's go to the Sharper Image and see which kind of automatic coin sorter is best

vanisher

just gonna chill in this massage chair till they throw me out or I poo poo myself

do you think they are going to freak out if I bring my orange julius with me, there's a cup holder in this thing after all

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Heather Papps

hello friend

barnold posted:

【b】 【y】 【o】 【b】g̲e̲t̲ ̲i̲n̲ ̲t̲h̲e̲ ̲c̲a̲r̲ 𝕨𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓐⓛⓛ

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

How Wonderful!

Let's each buy a $35 VHS of Tenchi Muyo with two episodes on it. If we team up we can go over to Kevin's house and piece together the entire life journey of Tenchi Muyo. Oh wait hold on Greg H. doesn't have any money left over because he bought that cool silk button-up shirt with Wolverine on it. C'est la guerre I guess.

How Wonderful!

Getting stared at by the H&M cashier because I have an egregious bbq sauce smear on the entire right-hand side of my face. Smiling sheepishly at the H&M cashier. Touching one or several leather wrist-bands and going "wow nice" before leaving without buying anything.

Macnult

recharging my extroverted self by walking laps around a mall kiosk and repeating "thanks but i'm not interested" to the same person

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Macnult posted:

recharging my extroverted self by walking laps around a mall kiosk and repeating "thanks but i'm not interested" to the same person

alnilam

Macnult posted:

ty manifisto

Farecoal

There he go
BYOB, YOU [[Little nuts]]! I WAS JUST ABOUT TO HEAD TO THE [[Local shopping center]] TO BUY SOME [Half-priced Naruto t-shirts]]! YOU SHOULD ALL JOIN ME TO CATCH THIS [[!$#@]] INCREDIBLE DEAL!

Tiny Myers

say hello to my little friend

I'm buying some stick on earrings and a Neopets plushie at the Claire's.

Wait I didn't get there early enough and the Neopets plushies are all sold out :cry:

Thank you How Wonderful! for the autumn sig!

pecan

best thing to do after watching corky Romano? watching corky Romano again

Zurtilik

How Wonderful! posted:

Let's each buy a $35 VHS of Tenchi Muyo with two episodes on it. If we team up we can go over to Kevin's house and piece together the entire life journey of Tenchi Muyo. Oh wait hold on Greg H. doesn't have any money left over because he bought that cool silk button-up shirt with Wolverine on it. C'est la guerre I guess.

My brother paid $100 for all 13(?) episodes on DvD and it was uncensored! (Worth its weight in gold to teenage Zurtilik.)

Zurtilik

Tiny Myers posted:

I'm buying some stick on earrings and a Neopets plushie at the Claire's.

Wait I didn't get there early enough and the Neopets plushies are all sold out :cry:

I made my mom make whole trip to the only Limited Too across the city and then balked when I realized it was a girl store. So instead I got the DOOM collection.

Manifisto

hmm, lemme look at today's zombie apocalypse prediction index. looks like *eyes widen as I look at the screen* . . . oh my. oh, my . . . . . . oh goodness . . .

gonna take a rain check on that mall visit, op

ty nesamdoom!

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
playing hide and seek tag in the steve & barry’s clothing racks and darting through the store until we all get kicked out by mall security

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Twenty Four

Wanna go down to the mall and catch a movie? Justin is working tonight at the theater and said the cool manager is working tonight and he can just let us in. Also you know Chris? No not that Chris, I guess you don't know him, he goes to a different high school. But he works with Justin and his girlfriend Jessica is working concessions and will hook us up with free popcorn, but we have to bring our own bags because they count the bags but don't care how much popcorn they go through. Don't worry, you know Kim from second period math? She's working in the food court and will give us some plastic bags, just stuff them in your pocket so we can fill up on popcorn. Did you bring the soda cups?

take the moon

by sebmojo

Manifisto posted:

hmm, lemme look at today's zombie apocalypse prediction index. looks like *eyes widen as I look at the screen* . . . oh my. oh, my . . . . . . oh goodness . . .

gonna take a rain check on that mall visit, op

ull find that malls are the best place to hole up during the post-apoc. they do it in the stand by stephen king show too

the gap has all your clothing needs, the knowledge of the entire human species up till now is preserved in the barnes & noble, and you can get uh, a radio from radio shack to keep tabs on whats going on

for sustenance you can choose between subway and the flesh of the dead. easy choice, i think, and luckily there will be a lot of dead people around

----------------

Manifisto

take the moon posted:

ull find that malls are the best place to hole up during the post-apoc. they do it in the stand by stephen king show too

the gap has all your clothing needs, the knowledge of the entire human species up till now is preserved in the barnes & noble, and you can get uh, a radio from radio shack to keep tabs on whats going on

for sustenance you can choose between subway and the flesh of the dead. easy choice, i think, and luckily there will be a lot of dead people around

exactly, zombie apocalypses are centered around people in malls. that's what movies have taught us. if we don't go to the mall, there can't be a zombie apocalypse, bing bong so simple

ty nesamdoom!

take the moon

by sebmojo

Manifisto posted:

exactly, zombie apocalypses are centered around people in malls. that's what movies have taught us. if we don't go to the mall, there can't be a zombie apocalypse, bing bong so simple

thats ridiculous. but u reminded me i need to have my blood pressure tested at the local rexall while im picking up my anti nose fungus prescription

----------------

Buttchocks

If there is a zombie apocalypse, we can hold up for months in the Hickory Farms store eating pecan-crusted cheese balls and summer sausage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Twenty Four posted:

Wanna go down to the mall and catch a movie? Justin is working tonight at the theater and said the cool manager is working tonight and he can just let us in. Also you know Chris? No not that Chris, I guess you don't know him, he goes to a different high school. But he works with Justin and his girlfriend Jessica is working concessions and will hook us up with free popcorn, but we have to bring our own bags because they count the bags but don't care how much popcorn they go through. Don't worry, you know Kim from second period math? She's working in the food court and will give us some plastic bags, just stuff them in your pocket so we can fill up on popcorn. Did you bring the soda cups?

lol i worked in a big movie theater and this is all true although we had uncounted "sharing bags" that we would give to our friends but they were small, also all of our managers were cool and didn't care about anything