Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao at everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmao at everything

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I found out lowtax died from my best friend which made me feel this weird dread because I had no idea he had stairs in his house or was stairs adjacent at all.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I found out lowtax died from my best friend which made me feel this weird dread because I had no idea he had stairs in his house or was stairs adjacent at all.

you should sucvk him off

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

That Little Demon posted:

you'll have to get a day pass

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Fargield posted:

Breaking my "last online: 2000 days ago" streak on steam to tell a friend from high school that lowtax shot himself.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

Fargield posted:

Breaking my "last online: 2000 days ago" streak on steam to tell a friend from high school that lowtax shot himself.

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Personally I'm waiting to hear Shmorky's take before I express any opinions.

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao at everything

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fargield posted:

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Fargield posted:

lmao