Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV2Y2kIUkIs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
How much was it op?

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Also congrats and I hope to join you in warthog ownership soon

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bow bow... chika chika... Ohhhhh yeah.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
https://youtu.be/5Z4YOLY8Xdk

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

a Loving Dog posted:

How much was it op?

850k big ones.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

I must go shopping.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

a Loving Dog posted:

I must go shopping.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

a Loving Dog posted:

I must go shopping.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
tfw when you finaly feel represented in a game. tears, yall

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Gotta go fast.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

HolePisser1982 posted:

bro lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

HolePisser1982 posted:

The arms are not supposed to be loving blue.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmfao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

lmao

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
My abuela heard one of the cutscenes from the living room and wept, finally feeling not only acknowledged, but celebrated by this medium. And then when she heard my car engine revving after the cutscene, she started getting hype and her lips pursed like Gootecks.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Skylark posted:

My abuela heard one of the cutscenes from the living room and wept, finally feeling not only acknowledged, but celebrated by this medium. And then when she heard my car engine revving after the cutscene, she started getting hype and her lips pursed like Gootecks.

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Skylark posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I’m gonna pop some cars, only got 850k in my pocket. I I I’m hunting, looking for a warthog. This is Xbox Series Awesome.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Skylark posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Skylark posted:

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

is there any reason not to save up for the warthog? it seems way better than every other car lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Skylark posted:

Lmao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

is there any reason not to save up for the warthog? it seems way better than every other car lol

Idk how much the Warthog is (got it from a wheel spin :cool: ) but I would save up for the house that costs 2million and gives you the ability to fast travel anywhere on the map.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Skylark posted:

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Skylark posted:

lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol but also this is how I found out the news.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I know someone who found out an even weirder way lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol, same. i don't think i have it in me to watch fragsmaster eulogize on youtube or to read a long thread in GBS so i guess i'll just absorb the news by piecing together memes here in the Imp Zone.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

lol, same. i don't think i have it in me to watch fragsmaster eulogize on youtube or to read a long thread in GBS so i guess i'll just absorb the news by piecing together memes here in the Imp Zone.

lol, woah

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Skylark posted:

lmao