Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

I used to follow him on twitter before he was ultimately and totally banned, and prior to learning about his wrongdoings as a father/partner. He once tweeted something about Keyser Soze in The Usual Suspects, and I forget what it was now and cant dig it up because of his complete erasure from the platform, but I replied "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was anime" which seemed to get a kick out of a lot of people.

And also, https://www.somethingawful.com/guides/guide-how-survive/1/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

I bought a lovely game for him on Steam around three years ago and the fucker only played it for ten minutes.

Granted it cost me about 50p or something but whatever. He enjoyed (by which I mean hated/couldn't understand) those ten minutes. I will cherish that.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
When everybody else was talking about how incredible the internet was and how it was going to change the world Sr. Lowtax also saw the opportunities for everything going to utter poo poo especially once it got big and corporations smelled profit. He was proven right in a matter of hours and it's gotten worse ever since.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

ToxicSlurpee posted:

When everybody else was talking about how incredible the internet was and how it was going to change the world Sr. Lowtax also saw the opportunities for everything going to utter poo poo especially once it got big and corporations smelled profit. He was proven right in a matter of hours and it's gotten worse ever since.

Once things hit rock bottom he showed us it's all downhill from here.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Recently found out that it was none other than Lowtax who introduced the Internet to the Doom comic with a Planet Quake article.

It really is true: Guns are for wusses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Recently found out that it was none other than Lowtax who introduced the Internet to the Doom comic with a Planet Quake article.

It really is true: Guns are for wusses.

Choo-choo-cha-boogie! Choo-choo-cha... Choo-choo... Oh my...