Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Kalli posted:

So uh, I was out all night shaking babies and losing at the last moment in a boardgame, what happened?

Same Old Sorry rear end Rams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Kalli posted:

So uh, I was out all night shaking babies and losing at the last moment in a boardgame, what happened?

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealNBAExpert/status/1460452226120495109

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Gooch like velcro

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Kalli posted:

Stafford threw an INT that the Niners quickly turned into a TD, and then Stafford threw a pick six the next possession. It wasn’t as quick as when he did it against the Titans last week, but he still gifted the other team 14 points in the 1st quarter. (To be fair, the pick six bounced out of his receiver’s hands.)

Stafford could have easily had a 5 INT night, though. A couple bounced out of defenders’ hands, and the ASSception got called back due to pass interference.

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
*throws up hands* well I guess every team is bad now

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Sheen Sheen posted:

Except somehow the Titans without Henry...wtf

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
This season has been so chaotic. Not just with upsets, but with blowout losses. Look no further than the Bengals blowing out the Ravens, getting blown out by the Browns, then the Browns get blown out by the Pats. Parity!

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Sheen Sheen posted:

Tennessee and Green Bay are pretty good

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

a neat cape posted:

Tennessee and Green Bay are pretty good

Tennessee lost to the Jets

Green Bay will eat poo poo sooner or later

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

pasaluki posted:

Except somehow the Titans without Henry...wtf

I am not predicting this, I do not think it will happen, there's absolutely no reason to think it will happen. I don't even think the opposing team would be happy if it happened.

But I'll just mention the Texans are looming next week and that would be very funny.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Woozie66 posted:

This season has been so chaotic. Not just with upsets, but with blowout losses. Look no further than the Bengals blowing out the Ravens, getting blown out by the Browns, then the Browns get blown out by the Pats. Parity!

This is after the Ravens blew out the Chargers who beat the Chiefs and blew out the Raiders.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Sheen Sheen posted:

Tennessee had a lot of people out that game.

Losing one game doesn't make you bad

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

Sheen Sheen posted:

Green Bay ate poo poo in week 1. Everyone was convinced they were trash and Rodgers was a corpse. He had 133 yards and two picks! They lost 38-3!

The whole point of highlighting the chaos is to prove one game really means nothing. This ain't college football. Yes, this is a self defense mechanism.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

a neat cape posted:

They didn't even lose to the Mike White Jets

They lost to the Zach Wilson Jets.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Green Bay also ate clay and all they got for it was another loss.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

a neat cape posted:

no but Tennessee has games with the Steelers, 49ers, Fins, and Pats coming up, it will be interesting to see if they can keep it up

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
After the Dolphins beat the Jets, by transitive property they are better than the Chiefs, Ravens, and Titans so if you’re looking for the best team in football, look no further.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Kalli posted:

Gooch like velcro
Love that song

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Bellmaker posted:

no but Tennessee has games with the Steelers, 49ers, Fins, and Pats coming up, it will be interesting to see if they can keep it up

I mean they just went through the Bills, Chiefs, Colts, Rams and Saints. Don't think anyone's got better bonafides then they do.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I mean I think the Rams are just bad and the Colts are inconsistent

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean I think the Rams are just bad and the Colts are inconsistent

Swap those

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
https://twitter.com/Nate_Tice/status/1460638816255889409

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

Number 1 seed in both conferences is going to be so crucial this season. Wild card week, you just know one or two high seeded teams are going to get destroyed by barely .500 teams.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Woozie66 posted:

It's been very weird. Upsets are really fun, blowout upsets are only fun if you hate the team getting blown out. I started playing video games after the 49ers scored their second TD because I could see the way it was going and it looks like if anything I underestimated the amount that the Rams would be same old sorry rear end.

syzpid posted:

They didn't even lose to the Mike White Jets

They lost to the Zach Wilson Jets.

This is basically the same thing. Mike White is no better than Zach Wilson and probably worse when all is said and done.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
are the cardinals technically Good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

are the cardinals technically Good?

w/ Murray and Hopkins yes