Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Bust Rodd posted:

lmao u love cigarettes ha ha u like smoking an ashy little dick all day ha ha ha puff puff puff la la la that’s you puff puff puff

shut the gently caress up bust rodd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I’m smoking weed on my balcony right now, it’s beautiful outside, just enjoying a nice leisurely bong sesh, appreciating how the THC molecules are round on the edges and the smell will soon dissipate, unlike the rank funk of tobacco that is permanently attached to my mother’s curtains

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Bust Rodd posted:

I’m smoking weed on my balcony right now, it’s beautiful outside, just enjoying a nice leisurely bong sesh, appreciating how the THC molecules are round on the edges and the smell will soon dissipate, unlike the rank funk of tobacco that is permanently attached to my mother’s curtains

shut the gently caress up bust rodd

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
drat dude you seem tense, maybe go outside for a smoke, cool ur jets

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
When I was a kid all my computer gear went from off white/ gray to a stained yellow tinge cuz my mom smoked cigarettes in the house.

So not all the side effects of smoking are bad

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

a creepy colon posted:

When I was a kid all my computer gear went from off white/ gray to a stained yellow tinge cuz my mom smoked cigarettes in the house.

So not all the side effects of smoking are bad

Depends on the yellow, some plastics had a fire retardant that turned yellow after direct sunlight exposure. SNES is a very popular example of yellow plastics from this.

e: I doubled checked and it looks like sunlight just speeds it up exposure to air will eventually turn all plastics with this yellow. So the smoke may have just sped it up a decade.

pixaal fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Nov 16, 2021

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Bust Rodd posted:

My favorite is when smokers (with gross breath, hair and teeth) like to insist that NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING, eats the cigarette after sex.

Buddy, if the best part of sex is the part where it’s over, I’m sorry, but you’re bad at sex. That’s just the facts!

I heard from Peter Griffin on Family Guy that smoking after sex is like putting your penis to sleep in a feather bed.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
Smokers are jokers and the joker is experiencing a resurgence

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Bust Rodd posted:

How the gently caress is smoking cigarettes still picking up new idiots? It made sense for Millenials and Gen X because there millions and millions of dollars thrown at ads, you could still smoke in movies and TV shows, etc. it was genuinely depicted as cool 30 years ago.

These days, and for like the last 10 years, cigarettes have been pretty commonly portrayed as gross and expensive and pretty much only the preview of alcoholics and divorced white trash and Florida/New Jersey grandmothers. I honestly don’t even know where you’d see a cigarette ad these days.

Drinking, smoking weed, doing cool drugs, all of that makes sense, because drinking and doing drugs have never stopped being cool or popular. Cigarettes however… I mean everyone who smokes cigs is just a total fuckin loser right? Like you have a little paper dick in your mouth that makes you smell like dog farts and melts your teeth and the only other people you ever see smoking are people who look like they ride the bus because they don’t have anywhere else to sit down.

Young smokers, what’s the deal, how did you get hooked?

I wear a facemask to protect myself from COVID so I can have the "privilege" of dying of cancer. Why the gently caress would kids care? We're doomed, my dude. Live the life you want, do what thou will shall be the whole of the law.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Had to quit smoking cause it wasn't killing me fast enough. Not hardcore nuff

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

OP is like that "blue cheese has mold in it" lady except about tobacco

make a psa about tobacco so we can not watch it you whiney tedious lil poo poo

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
lmao this thread is just a honeypot for Tobacco goons to out themselves as smelly, frustrated losers with yellow teeth

You guys seem stressed. Maybe spending $150 a week on Camel Crushes (with new Mentholated *flavor* bubble) will help you take the edge off… AND stay fresh for longer!

Camel Crush: For when you have a hot date but need to smell like a South Philly PTA meeting!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

A goone that doesn't know when to stop

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
drat hes the puppet master

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Havent you heard, coughing is back in style!

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
lmao the Colon double pack, basically a straight “flush” of posts!!!

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the cancer killed him and now im his colons ghost

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
catholic priest, to a person with haunted colon: "blow it out your rear end!"

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Colonel Cancer posted:

A goone that doesn't know when to stop

Bust Rodd

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

The Alchemist posted:

an echoing fart is released that sounds a bit haunted the smell lingers for days

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

The Alchemist posted:

That's how you get the smell of burning fecal matter forever, my dude! You don't want that

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsfnuyyjaB0

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

YeahTubaMike posted:

I heard from Peter Griffin on Family Guy that smoking after sex is like putting your penis to sleep in a feather bed.

I saw Cigarettes After Sex at Boot & Saddle in South Philly when it still existed and it was the most boring show I ever want to. They were so boring and I felt so dumb for buying tickets that at some point it became really funny. The only plus is that they had Cigarettes After Sex matchbooks at their merch table in a bowl and we took like twenty.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Write your senator op

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Bust Rodd posted:

lmao this thread is just a honeypot for Tobacco goons to out themselves as smelly, frustrated losers with yellow teeth

You guys seem stressed. Maybe spending $150 a week on Camel Crushes (with new Mentholated *flavor* bubble) will help you take the edge off… AND stay fresh for longer!

Camel Crush: For when you have a hot date but need to smell like a South Philly PTA meeting!

What is your opinion of solid snake being your av who is also a known prominent smoker

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

being fat isn't good for you either but that didn't stop you

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

are there any video games with good smoking mechanics? i've never smoked and i'd like to try it out, but in my preferred medium.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

ideally there would be some kind of smoking skill based battle system so that i could compete with other players for the best lights, puffs, drags, and ashtray taps

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

And you could work up from the tiniest roll-up to a giant brown cigar as a difficulty modifier

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

I would ask for the OP's opinion on having a cigarette after sex but that is forever a dangerous realm beyond OP's understanding

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Bad Purchase posted:

are there any video games with good smoking mechanics? i've never smoked and i'd like to try it out, but in my preferred medium.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Bad Purchase posted:

Postal 2 I think? That might be crack

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

pixaal posted:

Postal 2 I think? That might be crack

Crack pipes that overheal you, but if you smoke then go too long without smoking again then you lose a chunk of your HP from withdrawal.

You can also smoke catnip for :krad: 2003 bullettime :krad:

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Vanquish is a 3rd person shooter where you can light a smoke and flick it to draw enemy fire

https://twitter.com/sunhilegend/status/1226637957240586240?s=21

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
i usually don't want a cigarette during the day but man this thread has me wanting to head to flavor country

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Sorey pally, Flavor Country is closed :ese:

(Flavor country is Mexico)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shogunner
Apr 29, 2010

Ready to crash and burn.
I never learn.
I'm on the rapetrain.
I'm in my mid 20s, don't know anyone who still smokes cigarettes. A poo poo load of my friends are addicted to a new type of Juul every year though.