Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Kenoh doesn't have to feel bad about Nakajima being champ instead of him now :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Goddamit i lost power in my apartment and missed the finish :(

Was really enjoying it too

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Mochi couldn't make it back to his feet and was counted out. Kenoh wins by KO, so loving awesome.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

KENOH WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?! :supaburn:

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Save yourself from the anguish of watching Mutoh win the belt Jru, go watch NJPW instead

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SG Bamboo posted:

Save yourself from the anguish of watching Mutoh win the belt Jru, go watch NJPW instead

Am literally going to do this, I have no interest in Mutoh loving over Kiyomiya again (if he beats Mutoh I'll be happy to learn about it later), happy to consider this Kenoh post-match as the show-closer.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Jerusalem posted:

KENOH WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?! :supaburn:

What's happening, I'm still trying to restart my computer.

Is Kenoh trying to kick Katsu out of Kongoh as is instead being kicked out himself?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SG Bamboo posted:

What's happening, I'm still trying to restart my computer.

Is Kenoh trying to kick Katsu out of Kongoh as is instead being kicked out himself?

Kenoh wants to main event the Nippon Budokan on January 1st (his birthday!) and to do that he needs the GHC Championship, so he challenged Nakajima to a title match before that show and Nakajima accepted. I'm not entirely sure if the National Title will also be on the line.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Jerusalem posted:

Kenoh wants to main event the Nippon Budokan on January 1st (his birthday!) and to do that he needs the GHC Championship, so he challenged Nakajima to a title match before that show and Nakajima accepted. I'm not entirely sure if the National Title will also be on the line.

That's rad, can't wait to see them batter each other again for my bloodlust

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

THIS

FUCKIN

COMPANY

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SG Bamboo posted:

THIS

FUCKIN

COMPANY

:lol: what happened?

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Jerusalem posted:

:lol: what happened?

In a shocking turn of events, the young champions lost to men twice their age in fairly dominating fashion. Wasn't paying super close attention as in was in PiP over New Japan but it looked pretty one sided

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Haha, yeah okay gently caress that. I'm not ever gonna watch any match involving Kiyomiya and Mutoh again unless I hear after the fact that Kiyomiya won and that it wasn't by slipping on a banana peel after getting his rear end beat for 95% of the match.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Someone please rescue Kaito Kiyomiya from NOSAWA's booking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

No matter how angry this company gets me they still manage to get me hype as hell in equal measure

https://twitter.com/noahglobal/status/1459539527005990912

Smells like a time limit draw, but if it's anything like last year when Kenoh challenged Go title for title it'll be a real good time